Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, well... i think that this weapons will look good in the hands of alot units; BAS de/ra, LSR De/ra (there could almost... make u forget the nose model), HYK GI's, de/ra, ab/whatever; the E&S USMC Addon Pack 1.0, the Suchey USMCBeta3 re-retextured, the HK Pack 1.0 units, the SJB_Jackal326 seals, BAS tonal sf's, EDGE Guerrilas, MAAC & MARFY 82AB Div. , UKF units, Blackblood (D)-DPM units, ADF units... and some others. The day that we end this pack, i hope that every OFP player can have access to it, and that have fun over all, with it.

It'll fit into the hands of rebel forces, OPFORs too; but i was thinking in the LSR Deltas 0.9 or 1.0 when i began with this. Anyway, i make this for the OFP players that may like this weapons pack. Let's cu

P.D: Looks like that there don't gonna be any Holosight, or at least no one has told me nothing about; so sorry for those who was specting that sights in this pack. Let's cu

Hi, well... i think that this weapons will look good in the hands of alot units; BAS de/ra, LSR De/ra (there could almost... make u forget the nose model), HYK GI's, de/ra, ab/whatever; the E&S USMC Addon Pack 1.0, the Suchey USMCBeta3 re-retextured, the HK Pack 1.0 units, the SJB_Jackal326 seals, BAS tonal sf's, EDGE Guerrilas, MAAC & MARFY 82AB Div. , UKF units, Blackblood (D)-DPM units, ADF units... and some others. The day that we end this pack, i hope that every OFP player can have access to it, and that have fun over all, with it.

It'll fit into the hands of rebel forces, OPFORs too; but i was thinking in the LSR Deltas 0.9 or 1.0 when i began with this. Anyway, i make this for the OFP players that may like this weapons pack. Let's cu

P.D: Looks like that there don't gonna be any Holosight, or at least no one has told me nothing about; so sorry for those who was specting that sights in this pack. Let's cu

sorry, forgot about it. blush.gif Where do you want me to send it?

M4A1(W) M203 ACOG-SD looks nice

4 wipman- how many faces weapon has?

Hi, some one remember a M4 AR addon released in ofp.info many time ago that had a AN-PSV4 scope?, sadly... the scope texture (and the model itself) of the scope that we'r using sucks, sucks real hard. We need something better or i think that i'll remove the wip_m4scope from the list of the black/scratched M4's, in the desert & woodland camoed versions isn't so noticeable how-much-the model-sucks. That AN-PSV4 scope could fit into the black/scratched wip_m4scope & i could even make some more M4's using that kind of scope (without it's real features, NV & im not sure if uses IR too, but i think it does); help us to find it plz.

*Sluganda, i don't remember, maybe +2700 faces; as you can see and every one can see, we'r using the INQ M4 Construction Pack as models & textures base; unless the DSA M68 Aimpoint & ACOG sight models & the Harris Bipod model by SJB_Jackal326 (many thanks too both). Let's cu

edit

if some one finds that addon, or have it on the HD... pm me for send it to me with the readme file (for contact the maker) we need that scope. Let's cu

I haven't that addon, but I thought of putting a FlipUp sight on the M4 instead of an PNVS Thing...

wipman, why don't you use the current night-vision sight used by SOCOM? The AN/PVS-14 replaced the AN/PVS-4 back in the 'nineties. It's much smaller, lighter, is more effective, and can be co-witnessed with other optics, like the M68. The AN/PVS-4 is a second generation starlight ( UV ) sight. The AN/PVS-14 enhances both UV and IR spectrums.

AN/PVS-4:

nightvision-litton-1.jpg

AN/PVS-14:

nightvision-6015B-7.jpg

Wipman, i hope that you will make many lods for not-laggy game icon_rolleyes.gif

wink_o.gif

Hi, i can't find the M4 made by Socom with the AN/PVS-4; that's the sight that i was thinking in; if u've it in the HD or u can find me a place from where download the released addon Ferret... we'll be in debt with you.

& Sluganda, our M4's have 5 LODs & the memory LOD, we don't know how to do it better; we do it as well as we can. Let's cu

Sorry wipman, but I don't think I've ever seen that addon. The closest thing I can remember is the CheyTac w/ AN/PVS-10.

Hi, i remember that i seen it in ofp.info, as a new of a single addon weapon imported from the CS; i even had it for a short time in the HD, the sound wasn't good, the front of the AN/PVS4 was flat, the ballistic values i remember that ain't liked me for some reason... but we can't use that AN/PVS10 that u say becouse i don't think that that Hubble fits over a M4A1, it have at least 1 bug and 2 bad things; the 1St, the plain, black displaced texture, the 2Nd, the lense through that you aim it's setted up to: Shine, but u can notice perfectly how the lense edges texture it's made in a septogonal way pasted over a black surface; at the begining that looks like a "minor shit"; but with the time that will become in a "ooohh man, that sucks, it's a fuckin' shit, it should B bla, bla". The place where the bug in the model is, it's pointed with a red arrow in the next pic:

AWM .50 Cheyene:

awm_50.jpg

If in the next few days don't comes any Jessie to save us with a link or that can mail me that addon that i can't find, i think that we gonna definitively remove the wip_m4scope from the final list, so there will not be any DMR in the black/scratched M4's variants; thanks for your help Ferret. Let's cu

Hi, i couldn't found in any OFP related site on my bookmars that M4 with a AN/PVS4 that im looking for, to substitute our shit of Tasco scope by that AN/PVS4 in the wip_m4scope; if some one have it in the HD, plz, PM me; we need that scope.

I've ended the LAM texture, that's not very impresive... but's ended. So only 1 more texture to go; the Harris Bipod.

Ended LAM:

lamer.jpg

Let's cu

Hi, no; we haven't any surefire tac-light or just the tac-light model, that will only rise the poly account & i refuse to add that how ever it's called thing like when u hit "L" on a vehicle, it looks very bad in the weapons; and our weapons don't gonna have that. Let's cu

You know, looking at that pic you posted wipman, that's not even an AN/PVS-10. Actually, I don't know what that sight is.

This is an AN/PVS-10:

an-pvs-10.jpg

Hi, the addon that i'm looking for had this scope:

nightvision-litton-1.jpg

I don't know where to find it, i had it but i deleted it; we need it or otherwise we gonna loose a weapon, that then will be pressent in the camoed versions but not in the scratched version. That's not the way of do the things; but if there's no other way... we could remove all the scoped versions, i don't like the idea of a half done pack. Let's cu

have a go at making it urself, in ur pack u have alot of examples you can learn from, just look at them and try to reproduce the effect. The droplet tool in PS can help you keep the same colour.

Hi, well... if i could learn from the million of addons that i've opened and have in my O2 DIR, i'd made it; but i can't learn nothing because no one explains me nothing of what X do & how to do or mod X. Why i say that the Tasco scope textures suck, it's because i've to rise the brightness & contrast to the texture to make it match the M4's body; but i can't make nothing about the blueish look like of the texture. Plus the mapping, the Tasco scope model sucks; it's not rounded, have bugs & it's bad mapped.

Between all the OFP players, addon makers, news posters in the OFP related sites; there's no one that have seen or that have downloaded that M4 addon equiped with that scope that i'm requesting?, no one?; we need it. Let's cu

Hi, well... if i could learn from the million of addons that i've opened and have in my O2 DIR, i'd made it; but i can't learn nothing because no one explains me nothing of what X do & how to do or mod X. Why i say that the Tasco scope textures suck, it's because i've to rise the brightness & contrast to the texture to make it match the M4's body; but i can't make nothing about the blueish look like of the texture. Plus the mapping, the Tasco scope model sucks; it's not rounded, have bugs & it's bad mapped.

Between all the OFP players, addon makers, news posters in the OFP related sites; there's no one that have seen or that have downloaded that M4 addon equiped with that scope that i'm requesting?, no one?; we need it. Let's cu

well i think its not a big problem if the M4 with that certain scope isn't included in the pack. I mean it looks great in any case ind i think it wouldn'y feel "half finished" if u didnt include it.

That's an AN/PEQ-2. Wipman is looking for an AN/PVS-4, which is an old, GEN II starlight scope. I think he should be looking for an AN/PVS-17 which is a current, state of the art, GEN III combat sight that combines UV and IR elements to provide for a much more capable system at half the size and weight of an AN/PVS-4.... that said, wipmans the dude making the addon,and he want's an AN/PVS-4.

Hi, OOOOOLLEEEEEEE for Martin; yeah, that scope it's in the ADF_Weapons 1.1 , i've been looking for a solution for this because the solution don't seemed to arrive; and this is what we can do:

M4 Scope with AN/PVS4:

m4_an-pvs4.jpg

The problem with this sight it's that i can't retouch or scratch the texture, a single .pac texture in 512x512.

M4 Scope with Leupold 3:

m4_leupold.jpg

I could retouch the textures of this one and maybe make it in the ways (black, W & D) but the problems with it are: pain, lot of pain, MILLIONS OF PAIN; 4 512x512 textures more to add to the pack. Apart of the need of redo the LODs on all the M4's (with the AN/PVS4 we only had to make the black LODs).

It's true that i'm who's making this pack, who choosen the M4 variants, they'r look like, the sounds, the sights & the classnames; but's you, the players... the final destinatary of this weapons pack, so what we do?. Let's cu