Sign in to follow this  
Rembo

game upgrade?

where are the game upgrades?? i cant find em. but anyway

im looking for some addon to make mij ofp from 1:30 tot 1:95 or 90... where can i find that?

Patches Link

If you currently have v1.30 then it sounds as though you have OFP CWC (and maybe Red Hammer addon) then you will only be able to patch to v1.46 maximum.

If you had GOTY then you should already be patched to v1.75 at least. (which is why I think you don't)

edited to sort link out

sounds like you only got CWC then you cant get higher then 1.45 i think

Yea, incase you didnt know theres an officle Resistance expansion pack that you can buy. i highly recomend it for any serious OFP fan as most addons and missions today can only be used with Resistance expansion. Plus you get a big new island and lots of new stuff to play with.

Heres a link to an overveiw of the expansion, and scroll down to a link where you can buy it

well if got ofp cwc, Ofp resistance and if got ofp gold upgrade.. only of resistance if lost the disc... cwc is now 1.46. gold is installed only resistance not....

Get a new Resistance CD or take the GOTY Pack.

If you updated OFP to 1.96 you don't need the CDs any longer for playing the game.

Game is now four years old, its not very expensive to buy, so don't be afraid of loosing so much money.

wink_o.gif

Presumably Rembo, you are re-installing so not having the disk at all is a real problem. (I think you need the disk to hand whilst upgrading if you were to get all the way to 1.96).

As Clausewitz said, the GOTY edition is probably your best bet depending on your area ~ Å10 Sterling and for a little cost will enable you to play countless missions with the most up-todate vehicles.

Alternatley, if you are not in a rush and if all goes to schedule, ArmA will be upon us in ~6months that will contan everything so far plus a whole lot more on an improved engine for a mid-range price. (from PG Gamers article - see recent thread).

Presumably Rembo, you are re-installing so not having the disk at all is a real problem.  (I think you need the disk to hand whilst upgrading if you were to get all the way to 1.96).

As Clausewitz said, the GOTY edition is probably your best bet depending on your area ~ Å10 Sterling and for a little cost will enable you to play countless missions with the most up-todate vehicles.

Alternatley, if you are not in a rush and if all goes to schedule, ArmA will be upon us in ~6months that will contan everything so far plus a whole lot more on an improved engine for a mid-range price.  (from PG Gamers article - see recent thread).

well if i only play own missions and campaign so i dont need multie end singel player mission

I had a look on Ebay, you must bay between 10 up to 15 euro for the GOTY Edition.

Maybe you can get it in a store for less than this.

But OFP without Resistance ist not OFP and you cannot use all the missions and addons provided.

Sorry, but pure OFP CWC is useless today.

confused_o.gif

Bit late, but this *may* have helped icon_rolleyes.gif

But yeh, getting GOTY is a very good idea, you'd struggle to find addons/misisons that work with only CWC, but..

www.ofp.info

The addons list, the further you go back, the higher the chance of getting a CwC working addon is wink_o.gif

- Ben