Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

The multiplayer face gallery

The face is now sharper, it was too blurry before.

42b1595faab50.jpg

Here's mine.....

Bushlurker.jpg

@9mm - Yeah! I couldn't live with the crazy new LSR heads either... just went back to v1.5 until I can figure out how to substitute Llaumas head.....

Updated Face poster will be added tomorrow evening! smile_o.gif

liar sad_o.gif .

I dont think you'll get allot more entries, unless you promote on ondividual squad forums aswell wink_o.gif .

lookie lookie

Anyhow, I am not too happy with the result. Maybe I should sharpen the images less, it needs more brillance and shine. Maybe I even have to redo the entire thingy!

And then of course I need to layout the entire the poster. Which means I should add a good title at the bottom right corner. If anyone wants to create a nice one then I gladly use it. Maybe I am gonna print it on a photo paper and send it to Marek as a delayed birtday present from the community!  yay.gif

Please feel free to comment from now on. People wanting to add their image are still very welcome

42ba6e560e74f.jpg

Yes very nice work Albert. Would straight black borders make the poster look better? Or have you already tried that? Anyway, nice to see someone compiling something like this for OFP 1 posterity.

Major Fubar is that the creepy Aphex Twin face that you use for your face?

atw10.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

But why is there a big black line at the top of the poster? My eyes arent vissible becouse of it.

Dont bother about the black line, in the original there is nothing like that. Please be assure that I will change a lot before posting the final version.

Nice work smile_o.gif

I suggest, for the border between each face, blurring it less, it'll look neater if it's less blurry, IMHO smile_o.gif

- Ben

Personally I like the blurry part. It makes it more of a blend in whole instead of a collection of pictures. Nice work Albert, looks great! smile_o.gif

As I said. I will try to improve it during the weekend, I made it sharper and finer with shiny colors. Please let me know if you have a special layout in mind. AND I would also like a little banner at the bottom right corner. Maybe someone can create a little example. It wont be a lost effort cause in the end I realy want to print that in a large size.