The M72A3 LAW

The SVT40

The Sten

The PPSH 41

The PPS43

The Thompson

The Bazooka M9

The M1 Garand

The M1 Carabine (or M2 Carbine 30 rounds for VC)

The Springfield

The Remington 870

The Makarov PM

etc etc ....

All the weapons included are historically correct and there are reasons why some weapons may or may not be included :P

and.. do u really need all the The's?

Quote[/b] ]do i see Vietcong game trees

Some, yes.

you want any other things from that game ?

i know ppl have technical problems with converting models from it, i can help if you need anything.

i agree, work together. if you guys need any help with sounds, just ask, it would kinda help if you TOLD me what you needed though. you should just use sounds in all weapons from the movie we were soldiers. that way everything blends nicely.

make a campaign based on the film.....cool....and vietnam mods united-VMU?! yeah,if they would work together then ....*say something smart*...sooner releases *taunt*..

looking good guys,

@ paindealer, You have to  start somewhere to become a modder, as warrior said it takes many many hours to make these addons, and learning the tools of the trade is very time consuming and frustrating...at first then it all starts to click together, I used alot of sites with tuts, references , manuals (bugged alot of the Gurus'wink_o.gif etc to learn how to do this stuff. When it comes down to it I'd rather work on a mod lets say hmmm i don't know.....oh if where working on the Unsung mod lets say  whistle.gif , I would be able to install what I want to see in a nam mod and get help from others to make it a reality, in a virtual sense. wink_o.gif

Anyhow this mod looks like it will rock, I like the atmosphere your going with, and some of the innovations your trying out.

yet another 'nam mod...

and the first one's yet to be released. makes me wonder...

I believe SEB Nampack 2.0 was a mod, wasn't it ? It was released (thank god for that) and started the whole vietnam thing for OpF.

Although that was a long time ago (i give u that) so it would be cool if there'd be a 'modern' nam mod coming out, taking advantage of todays opf addon standards (jam, better textures, etc).

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]you should just use sounds in all weapons from the movie we were soldiers. that way everything blends nicely.

I don't think that would help. I also thought there were great rifle sounds when i first saw it but afterwards, when sampling & editing them, i realized there are only 2 or 3 different rifle sounds in the whole movie. Not really that good. sad_o.gif