Sign in to follow this  
xela89

OFrP #5 Release

But brown smoke is used by French Army afaik.

So they should implement that.

Individualism also with the armoured troops...

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]But brown smoke is used by French Army afaik.

So they should implement that.

Yes, I should rephrase my comment better.

The smoke they use could be better looking (less solid)...it doesnt look like smoke IMO but just brown crayon'ish color flying around when it's released.

Or is that the way it "should" look?

As well, it lags like hell as the French vehicles ALL start shooting smoke as soon something as little as a rain drop hits a vehicle.  biggrin_o.gif

Other than that...its great.

Well, lag is really a problem. But I like the brown smoke, it looks quite different to the standard white or grey smoke.

I had a videoclip on which a Leclerc MBT fires this smoke and made a really impressive smoke wall.

Unfortunately I didn't found them again so I could give you a link to have a look.

OFrP is one of my real favourites in OFP, excellent mod, interesting features and imho the best soldier models with a wide selection of features.

The new sounds are an improvement, the old ones were a little bit weak and had a "blunt" sound.

The Leclerc is a way too strong I think, don't know which tank OFrP Team supposes to use as OPFOR against.

The only thing I am missing is a replacement for the Vulcan /Shilka AA Vehicles. Or do french army use these 20 mm automatic cannons mounted on the VAB and the AMX 10P for this?

The Mistral system ist immobile, good to defend static positions, but not to provide AA-Support to troops on the move.

This would be on my wishlist if OFrP would like to create some more stuff, but nevertheless, OFrP ist one of the most impressive mods for people like me who are tired to play "US vs. bad Russians".

Good work all the way!

smile_o.gif

Just dropped by to say fantastic work guys. The AMX 10RC is fantastic to play around with. Love the way the crew turned out sway back and forward when the armour comes to a sharp stop.