Sign in to follow this  
Faithless

Where is cops and robbers?

im desperate to find this mod, it was so much fun! If you're some kind of roleplay loving geek (like myself) That is.

Does anyone know where to find it?

the link i had in my favorites is http://www.mavnex.com/index.php, but it looks like the website isn't up anymore; you could also try the Crime City mod, which can be found here: http://crimecity.web1000.com/. I actually saw a crime city game up a few days ago, so you should be able to get a game going if you find a server that has it.

edit: i just looked at the CC website again and it looks like their downloads section isn't there anymore; you'll have to search google or something to d/l it.

Both websites are down, and it seems nobody is playing anymore. I used to play a long time ago under the name of "Criss" I think I remember you, pablo...

I remember you Criss, yeah I loved CnR best shit ever. Why did people stop playing it?

possibly because the mod teams stopped coming out with new versions

The Expert Rifle Corps or ERC server has CC mod installed and we play CC sometimes

The Expert Rifle Corps or ERC server has CC mod installed and we play CC sometimes

yeah that's where i saw it running

Possibly because it would degenerate into a big Death match, haha.

I used to cause riots smile_o.gif it was awesome. Shush.. dont tell anyone!

not C&R but very similar, civilian RPG2 and others, website is very hard to find so put it in your favs, hope this helps.

LINK

Wasn't there some multiplayer RPG last summer up called Nogville? It didn't use any addons, but people, for some reason, stopped playing it. Was kinda funny if the players were up for something else than a huge gunfight. Not that gunfights would be bad, I remember defending my car shop with a M16 from both the mafia and the cops...

I think a remake of one of these older RPGs with newer units and cars would be fun. Possibly on ocean city, with vehicles like SIG pickup and that white car he retextured from barron etc... theres a nice GAZ 24 car too.

The FBI units are totally out of date and alot of the older cars have problems like their glass is does not allow bullets to pass through and the textures aren't great.