Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href="

" target="_blank">ALIEN VS CLONE II

VENGEANCE Trailer</a></span>

gawm_06_2.jpg

I have released the first trailer of my current movie project "ALIEN VS CLONE II - VENGEANCE". For more informations check out the official AVC II website

Don't worry about the GAW mod, it will be released for sure, but i am the only one who is still working on it and the movie has a higher priority. In addition i have other projects too. I will release the finished stuff as soon as possible. wink_o.gif

Wow...

This is amazing!

What a professional job.

The GAW-side is down.maybe it is only temporarily!Hope the Mod still eventually released.

Garmin

Honestly i suggest to have more patience, Acacyn is working on the mod ALONE and he's doing amazing, without doubt it will be the best mod ever released for OFP.

Quote[/b] ]Honestly i suggest to have more patience, Acacyn is working on the mod ALONE and he's doing amazing, without doubt it will be the best mod ever released for OFP.

Strange reply after a post dating from May... crazy_o.gif

And now it's very doubtfull that anything will be ever released for Ofp, Acacyn working alone or not.

Quote[/b] ]I hope he just releases what ever he has. It's been years.

That's true, so many mods / addons that were never released, even in beta stage...it's sad because they could be finished by some others...

Acacyn already released some nice fighters and bombers, if i remember well.

Visit GAW forums...

http://gawmod.proboards85.com

+ New trailer of Aliens Vs Clones the vegenance has been released just few days ago. So far Acacyn said that he will release stuff he made when the second part of the movie is ready. (December or January hopefully).

Quote[/b] ]New trailer of Aliens Vs Clones the vegenance has been released just few days ago. So far Acacyn said that he will release stuff he made when the second part of the movie is ready. (December or January hopefully).

Said this way, it's more informative to the community... wink_o.gif

I'm not sure if he is a video student or something of that sort, but I don't really see the reason behind the "epic" videos. His skills, talent, workmanship and immense dedication is GREATLY appreciated though. And judging from the new video he has taken the modifications/addons to an even greater level, but I just wish it was released less ambitiously. Although OFP will never die completely notworthy.gif it's just kind of to much of a time scale.

Lots of respect though.

I agree with this, most of the models shown in the video are simply amazing, they seem to have been made on purpose for these videos...why not afterall, just hope they'll be made public one day !

Im quite sure they will be released with lower resolution textures. It wouldn't be playable at space battle...

Im quite sure they will be released with lower resolution textures. It wouldn't be playable at space battle...

Sorry, but Im expecting another "Marfy" here....Great looking screens, but no releases.