Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

Holy crap, overload! (the good kind) Just a quick question Acayn, those models look to be the high res ones, do you notice significant lag depending on how many you have on the map? And what kind of system are you running, as I'm not sure mine is up to par to handle a lot of the more recent addons (if I have a lot at a single time). Thanks

@marine26thmeu: he he, there was no lag in all battles which are visible in the GAW trailer. Informations of my system you will find in the team section of the ofp.info site wink_o.gif

This are the features of the upcoming <span style='font-family:Courier New'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>TIE Pack Volume III</span></span>

- TIE Pack Volume I (<span style='color:Red'>5</span> original TIEs)

<span style='color:Green'>TIE Fighter

TIE Interceptor

TIE Bomber

TIE Defender

TIE Advanced</span>

- TIE Pack Volume II (<span style='color:Red'>8</span> TIEs)

<span style='color:Green'>TIE Assassin

TIE Heavy Bomber

TIE Interdictor

TIE Droid

TIE Scimitar

TIE Raptor

TIE Raptor Droid

TIE Experimental</span>

- TIE Pack Volume III (at least<span style='color:Red'>13</span> TIEs)

<span style='color:Green'>TIE Aggressor

TIE Assault

TIE Avenger

TIE Experimental M-II

TIE Experimental M-III

TIE Ground Targeting

TIE Hunter

TIE Lander

TIE Nssis Class Clawcraft

TIE Phantom

TIE Scout

TIE Sentinel

TIE Shuttle

TIE Vanguard</span>

- TIE Pack Volume III (at least<span style='color:Red'>6</span> self invented TIEs)

<span style='color:Green'>TIE Apocalypse

TIE Patrol

TIE Heavy Revenger

TIE Nebulus

TIE Revenger

TIE Sentry</span>

<span style='color:green'>--></span> all in all at least 32 TIEs

<span style='color:green'>--></span> new Cockpits

- completely new cockpit style

- new cockpit sounds

- a lot of instruments (dammage,altitute,speed,compas etc.)

<span style='color:green'>--></span> (maybe) cockpit radio voices´

<span style='color:green'>--></span> cockpit dammage effects (sparks)

<span style='color:green'>--></span> new sounds (engine,weapons etc.)

<span style='color:green'>--></span> new weapons

<span style='color:green'>--></span> new dammage scripts

<span style='color:green'>--></span> stealth camo (TIE Phantom)

<span style='color:green'>--></span> shields (for a self invented TIE)

<span style='color:green'>--></span> an imperial TIE Pilot

Will it be Starwarsy or iconic? :P

(if you play SWG like me i might get a slap for sayint that)

but looking forward to it smile_o.gif

Hi,

Just came across this thread (after reading about the Stargate addon I wondered if there was any Star Wars mods for OFP).

I used the search function and found this thread that way. Forgive me for not having read all 33 pages but can someone briefly tell me what Star Wars mods and addons were completed for OFP? Just to get an idea if it's just a few addons or enough to play it in multiplayer (such as the galactic conquest mod for the game Battlefield)?

I did see a shuttle and a few fighters on the first page. Any more of that stuff such as ground troops (stormtroopers for example, tanks etc.)? Just to get a rough overview.

I do see the addons on the first page listed but I am just asking in case Acacyn is not the only one releasing Star Wars mods. wink_o.gif

P.S.: I clicked on Acacyn's links already, that did not answer my questions, sorry.

Ohhhh that's gona make my computer very angry...

But I love it!!!

All these flying babies and clone dudes are mouth-watering inlove.gif

How did you create the space fighter's shields ? Increased Armor or something more magic ?

My prefered imperial trooper is the Return of the Jedi's scout. I'm mad about this babe tounge2.gif

THX guys!!! wink_o.gif

what Star Wars mods and addons were completed for OFP?

Hi Landorin, you can get every informations about the mod in our official GALAXY AT WAR forum. In the ADDONS DOWNLOADS SECTION you will find every Star Wars related addons which has been released yet.

Furthermore you will find a lot of pictures of addons in the MEDIA - Pictures board and in the ADDONS SECTION you will find informations and pictures of WIP (work-in-progress) addons aswell.

If you want to take a look at the upcoming Galaxy At War - Battle Of Geonosis release and get some impressions of that campaign, you should take a look at the GAW - BOG Megatrailer.

You will get a lot of informations about GAW and BOG in the Galaxy At War FAQ wink_o.gif so some of you questions will be answered and nothing will be confusing anymore. smile_o.gif

I am just asking in case Acacyn is not the only one releasing Star Wars mods. wink_o.gif

No im not the only one wink_o.gif But everybody who is creating STAR WARS addons for OFP has joined the GALAXY AT WAR team smile_o.gif so you will find everything SW related in the GAW forum and on the upcoming new website smile_o.gif

How did you create the space fighter's shields ? Increased Armor or something more magic ?

He he, no its a script which is a bit difficult to explain. But you will get it as soon as you see the script. smile_o.gif It will be included in the TIE Pack Volume III already wink_o.gif (although most TIEs doesnt have shields, just one self-invented variation)

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, I don't think TIEs have shields (Something I vaguely remember from X-Wing and TIE Fighter games)

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, I don't think TIEs have shields (Something I vaguely remember from X-Wing and TIE Fighter games)
He he, no its a script which is a bit difficult to explain. But you will get it as soon as you see the script. smile_o.gif It will be included in the TIE Pack Volume III already wink_o.gif...

(although most TIEs doesnt have shields, just one self-invented variation)

rofl.gif

Could U please make the J-327 Nubian?

It is so beautiful.

Here's a usefull link btw tounge2.gif

Linky! (That means click me)

Yeah, i always wanted to create the cool Nubian too. But unfortunately i havnt time to create it soon. But maybe after the release of BOG biggrin_o.gif

@Landorin: wink_o.gif

of course the RAS and the Venator (etc.) capital ships will be able to fly and shoot. wink_o.gif but im not working on those addons so that discussion belongs into the A&M:D star wars thread wink_o.gif

Really incredible, you are a Tie Chi Chuan Master notworthy.gif

Really incredible, you are a Tie Chi Chuan Master  notworthy.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Thats a cool title !!!! wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

yay.gif

Acacyn please don't hotlink images greater than 100kb smile_o.gif

OKay Placebo wink_o.gif and thanks for the cool Tie Chi Chuan Master

title biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif