Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

Novajev Island released

When this version is done, I'll have to ask around and see if I can't get TCS Plage to make a Mapfact Novajev - it'd be great on such a nice island!

Great! Downloading now.  biggrin_o.gif

Just went for a quick spin round some of the more built up areas - superb. smile_o.gif

yay, there'll be a final version in about one or two weeks.

Hi all, just some short info about Novajev Island:

The island is finished so far.......we are now working at some details like traffic signs and power masts.

We will post some new screenshots within the next days and later on (probably next weekend) we will publish the final version.

Some facts:

- There is a new Airport at the northeastern part of the island

- Amount of objects reduced, lots of details added smile_o.gif

- There is a new pass-route connecting the eastern to the western part of the island.

- There are some minor improvements at the western part of the island.

- We have added a lot of scenic places........

mArTiNiTrAm.

- Amount of objects reduced, lots of details added smile_o.gif

That seems like a contradiction hehehe smile_o.gif

Looking forward to the result.

Hi all,

here are the screenshots we promised.

The island is finished so far and will be published within the next days.........

01t.jpg 02t.jpg 03t.jpg

04t.jpg 05t.jpg 06t.jpg

As pretty as the screenshots make the island to be, I can't see anything really new that this island offers?

As pretty as the screenshots make the island to be, I can't see anything really new that this island offers?

The island is not built to offer sth. new (e.g. new buildings etc.) but to combine existing objects to a new, more detailed russian-style island. A discussion about new objects and included addons has already been there a few pages ago....and our intention was to create an island that does not need 257 addons to work, as a lot of other islands do.......without improving quality.

martinitram.

The island is about detailed towns with small alleys,courtyards for houses with fences and such.This is to give the impression of more real villages and towns,unlike Ofp default cities where a bunch of houses are scattered around randomly and it also shows that you can create nice things with only the Bis objects.

martinitram,can't wait to get my hands on it to see what you did with the eastern part,the western part was already great. smile_o.gif

you aint looking hard enough then,this is a very detailed island,One of my favourites without a doubt.

Anyway is there any news of the release for Novajev or is it still being worked on or is it not being released now(please dont be that one).

If it is still being worked on GOOD LUCK.

Great work smile_o.gif

I want this Island. when is the Release?

Keep it up notworthy.gif

Best wishes

Imutep

Most recent screens are looking great, these changes do have an effect of their own which almost makes the original Nogova incomparable. Great job! This has to be one of my favorite islands, keep up the good work!

It's really an exceptional island. But may i make a suggestion? Could you add some forests to the north western part of it? Because that part looks abit.. deserted...