Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Google video chewed it up and I also tried to keep the filesize down, anyone know of a good video editing program that is free to use?

Free, well ... Windows Movie Maker?

... i`m ready for play now,

working days are finished ...

at least for this year wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

anyway can`t wait CiA nights ...

Hello, May I get the password. I have all the required add ons.

Read the first post and PM me.

2 good missions, 2 not so good missions. Thanks for games. smile_o.gif

This wasn't one of our best nights today. This is no rambo server. If you want to prove yourselves and hunt for new killcount records, go and play SP. But do not ruin our coop nights with such a behaviour.

2 good missions, 2 not so good missions. Thanks for games. smile_o.gif

Thanks for joining.

Thx for the games. Couple of really nice missions. But then again I got stuck with those bodyguards in one mission... Anyway here is couple of screenies:

ofp51tp.jpg

Llauma with very big gun

ofp69ih.jpg

There's our team

ofp75rp.jpg

WTF Balke is doing?

ofp85xj.jpg

Flying MG biggrin_o.gif

Thx for the games! wink_o.gif

bean1me.jpg

Mr Bean doesn't seem to know how to use nvgs yet.

gun7vs.jpg

wow_o.gif

As a result of yesterday´s games rules will be enforced instantly now. If you break the rules you will be removed from the server and a future participation in the coop nights will have to be discussed among the CiA members.

Why is it always a few who ruin gameplay for all of us ?

The ones who conduct actions against our rules and/or go on egotrips will be banned.

From now on -> Zero tolerance

From now on -> Kick/ban without further warning

From now on -> Teamplay

From now on -> Satisfaction for those who want to coop

From now on -> No chance to return for those who don´t want to play coop.

Fair and square.

Perhaps a clarification is in order:

Just because players are in several squads, doesn't mean each squad should "freestyle" and rush ahead to objectives before others are ready. Seperate teams need to coordinate wherever possible - via team leaders. Obviously there are some missions where teams act totally independant of each other, but most require all teams working toward a common goal. This means all teams working cooperatively, hence the term "coop night"...

Other than that, use some common sense. No Rambo antics. No endangering other players or the whole mission just to rack up a kill count. And of course, read the CiA rules of conduct at the start of this thread.

It would be a real shame to have to start kicking or banning people... sad_o.gif

I've reserved the PC for tonight, so I'll join you guys for some great coop wink_o.gif

Finally I got broadband again. While I probably won't make it to the games tonight I'll surely be there next wednesday!

Thx for the games. Cya in wednesday

cia13ko.jpg

Nice job everyone

cia26uc.jpg

Someone should have made better landing

cia30ry.jpg

Don't point that thing at me!

Okay we have some issues.. People should know their number at all times. When the leaders addresses a certain number you respond to it. When the leader orders you to do something you do it even if it might get you killed. If the leader doesn't order you to do something you don't do it either. Every soldier should know where their team is, always.

Those can't handle it shouldn't join. It's as simple as that.

Okay we have some issues.. People should know their number at all times. When the leaders addresses a certain number you respond to it. When the leader orders you to do something you do it even if it might get you killed. If the leader doesn't order you to do something you don't do it either. Every soldier should know where their team is, always.

Those can't handle it shouldn't join. It's as simple as that.

You should add this in some way to the rules.

But can you explain me what for you established the RED team in the WW2 mission? biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

But can you explain me what for you established the RED team in the WW2 mission? biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Done..

Why I made a red team? Because a 12 man group is quite visible and hard to control, and they had several static MG's and cannons in the area. Red to was ordered to flank right, green to advance ahead while blue stayed behind to scan the area and to give some covering fire when necessary.

But can you explain me what for you established the RED team in the WW2 mission? biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Done..

Why I made a red team? Because a 12 man group is quite visible and hard to control, and they had several static MG's and cannons in the area. Red to was ordered to flank right, green to advance ahead while blue stayed behind to scan the area and to give some covering fire when necessary.

Yes, flank right and then waiiit... waiiit... until the mission was lost. whistle.gif

The rest was fun yesterday. xmas_o.gif