Sign in to follow this  
PFC_Mike

Help needed from those who have beaten the game

...and if you're at 1.40 be thankful you didn't have to do that mission with one of the beta patches (where the AI had evil ninja sharp-shooting abilities)

After Montignac is easy. I just went to the village, stole the tractor and drove away.

I just played this mission again on veteran. Just grab the LAW launcher from you dead buddy at the start & run east to the town. Blast the BMP, jump in the UAZ or the car and drive along the road south, then west, and run up through the forrest to the second extraction point.

I have this problem and someone referred me to this thread. Well, I didn't solve the problem. and I don't know where can I get out of the forest. The faq says that I should try couple of times until I'll find the way. Well , I haven't, anyone can tell me the exact way to get out of the forest?

Thanx!

There is no exact way to finish the mission, Opf doesn't work like that, read the spoiler in the link above and follow the rough plan it sets out, I did it that way before I even knew there was a spoiler and completed it on my second attempt smile.gif

I don't need an exact way to finish the mission. just to get out of the fores.

I cant remember which compass direction you start , but basically if you turn left and then go straight , you com out of the forest , you are near the edge wink.gif

grab the law may be handy then come out of the 1st forest at df 56 go through the bushes dg 58 into next forest the rest is over to you