Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Face packs addon?

I've been looking for a face pack or something like that , which has Special forces style masks , which you know like hide faces and give the 'secret force' feel to it like those masksworn by HYK's spec-ops. I however need them in a facepack format which i can apply to some other units.

Anyone know of any? smile_o.gif

Liquid snake made some faces with ski masks, I think they are around somewhere on ofp.info smile_o.gif

Link would be appreciated . I cant find it on ofp.info.

But those are player faces , you cant use them on AI as it isnt in a pbo , isnt there some AI useable PBO version floating around? sad_o.gif

Thanks for your help though , i am sh!t at searching for things , i typed Liquid snake at ofp.infos page and the search revealed zilch crazy_o.gif .

The link is down sad_o.gif , i'll see if the thread has some other links ...

The links are down all of them none of the pics even work sad_o.gif .

Anyone got those pbo's woth them anymore , mind hosting?

back in the days of ofp.at, I went out of my way to keep this file available. It's still there, although the webtemplate is no longer available

temporary download, please mirror

@Ace: if you send me you e-mail address i could send you all the face packs i have on my hd, if you'r account is big enough tounge_o.gif

The link is down  sad_o.gif  , i'll see if the thread has some other links ...

No, it's not. You have to right click->"Save as...", otherwise it won't work. Just tested. wink_o.gif

Thanks for that link to the pack architect, the right side face though doesnt look THAT good and probably a bit wierd but hey atleast its a mask :P.

ag_smith i tried right clicking and it doesnt works still crazy_o.gif .

redface those are SJB faces and the readme doesnt include their names , how do i know what to setface ?

There's sample pics in the .zip. Try them all out and see if there's a couple you like. Not all the designs are the same.

Tell me what you need and I'm sure I can rustle up a facepack with some of liquid snake's faces (edited and non edited) ASAP.  (I'm already using his brilliant faces as a base for my other female facepack)