Sign in to follow this  
kakagoegie

Nogova based campaign

Me and Serial Killer have decided to make a new campaign for OPF: resistance. We don't have much information about, but here is some:

story: You are Peter, a young Christian on Nogova. Nogova is ruled by a Muslim president and he suppresses the Christian minority on the island. This evening, there is a large demonstration against the president in Lipany. You and your friend Goran have decided to join them. You arrive at Lipany, there are armed guards at the square......

lenght: 1 intro mission and about 8 action missions

We'll soon come up with some new information and screens

kaka

The storyline sounds very wonderful , where'd you pick it up from {kKk} ofp clan or something crazy_o.gif .

Nope, I was thinking about it a few months ago, but never did anything with it. Lately i talked about it with serial killer and we decided to built a campaign.

i can see why ace is slightly offened, but then agian i don't see anything wrong with it aslong as the story line is well thought out and beleavable, what you have posted so far is very vague and some people would see it as border line racist....

Indeed the story is very vague. We just started making this campaign. We still need to think about the story. But don't worry, it's no anti-Muslim campaign.

Here is a little bit of information about the campaign:

The name of the campaign is: Thou shalt not kill

We can also tell you something about the first four missions.

Mission 1: intro mission, no shooting from your side

Mission 2: steal a boat and escape

Mission 3: ambush convoy and rescue civilians

Mission 4: defend the base

Quote[/b] ]The name of the campaign is: Thou shall not kill

Isn't it: "Thou shalt not kill? wink_o.gif Anyway, go for it! New campaign sounds nice. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Isn't it: "Thou shalt not kill?

You're right.

Changed the name of the campaign

biggrin_o.gif Just had to show you this guys. Was working on a mission for the campaign. Was trying something out with a few choppers (Mi17). They collided in the air, one ended on his back. The other one pointed his nose in the ground, the rotor kept on spinning. It looked nice  biggrin_o.gif

25732_p358655.jpg

I got a question for you guys  rock.gif I don't know what to put at the load screen. When you load a mission.

I got two options.

1) The place where you are currently (The mountains east of Trosky)

2) A proverb or something like that (- The man who runs away will fight again - Menander)

What should i do. Plz tell me what you like best  smile_o.gif