Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Scammers Scammed !

419 Scam baiters!

This will make you think how intelligent some people are , now here i am talking about both the scammers and the de-scammers. This site is a huge laugh , hours of fun reading emails being exchanged between the two parties and how sometimes even the most obviously stupid of things are over looked or ignored by the scammers themselves biggrin_o.gif

Remember all those nigerian scam/fraud emails spamming your inbox well this is what happens when some wise crack decides to reply , i recommend the Red Breast story it was the best i read so far biggrin_o.gif , The Holy church of the Order of the Red breast , bahahaha.

Which one did you like best?

So far the Holy red breast one and Tradegy strikes at Western union are my favs biggrin_o.gif . These guys are pro , hes even made a full realistic traffic accident sound plus police/ambulance sounds (and i think he even ripped dialogs from max payne 2 in it ) tounge_o.gif .

The Holy Red Breast one is a complete joke right? I hope that's not a religion.  crazy_o.gif

How could the loser have not seen the Fraiser or whatever his name is in the pics.

I only saw the 2 you mentioned so far. Funny stuff.. biggrin_o.gif

Ofcourse all the religious stuff is faked up. Only a dumb scammer from nigeria will believe that stuff tounge_o.gif .

Scammer caught on CAMERA in scotland!

My god after going through that topic , i appreciate all the risks and efforts these guys are going through , getting the thief on cam then turning the WHOLE scam thing around on him and making HIM look like a theif infront of his GHANA based boss, wow that was some elite work there with CCTV cam and still pics. Not to mention the whole MADE-UP fake telephone call thing.

This stuff is worthy of being pulled off by police or detective agencys or something. CIA and others should take notes even (after there iraq wmd foul-up blues.gif ).

Wow that is amazing, the photoshopped CCTV images of the courier holding the nonexistent cash, and then the fake phone call.....just wow wow_o.gif

*edit*

Another such site:

http://thescambaiter.com/

This stuff is pretty awesome. I remember a few years ago seeing a webpage that described someone baiting a scammer like this on a whim, but I didn't realize there were such pros out there smile_o.gif