Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Antonov-124 1.2

A shadow LOD would be a really nice feature to add biggrin_o.gif

Any plan to release the bugfix soon?  This thing is unusable right now because of the lag that script creates, unless youre flying it.

I guess i could dePbo it and fix it myself but an update would be nice  smile_o.gif

Edit: sorry to drag up old thread, but its only 2 months old

Hi,

I think he already did update it? Perhaps he forgot to update this thread. You can get V1.2.1 here:

Vit Labs

Is the LAG fixed? i found the map if it was put on would be really LAggy until you got in, but this addon is SO cool!

PS:My 600th post (another pointless milestone)

Hi,

I think he already did update it? Perhaps he forgot to update this thread. You can get V1.2.1 here:

Vit Labs

I cant see any link to download v1.2.1.

Click on Downloads, in the menu on his site smile_o.gif It's fourth in the list.

It's not there. I suspect he's taken it down. I've dropped him an email asking what progress there is.

Ref bugs. I too find it desperately laggy. It's crucifying my machine. Also, parachuting tanks doesn't work well. The tank explodes as it ejects and destroys the aircraft too.

Oh, and AI really can't fly this beast. smile_o.gif

So what? Would you rather an entirely new thread for an old topic?

Someone in the Community needs information. I don't understand all the whining about however "....old thread bumped," in this and other threads.

So much for supportive community, eh? banghead.gif

I can see meyamoti's point, discussions about released addons should probably go in the Addons Discussion forum. Only updates and new realses in the addons Complete? But I think posting mirror's, is best suited on this forum. No matter how old?

Mostly it,ya'd be suprised how many people get their hopes up that theres an update only to find out theres not n then bitch,to be honest I was just pickin at ya tounge2.gif

Well I don't know why, it wasn't me that revived the thread in the first place  icon_rolleyes.gif

So what? Would you rather an entirely new thread for an old topic?

Someone in the Community needs information. I don't understand all the whining about however  "....old thread bumped," in this and other threads.

So much for supportive community, eh?  banghead.gif

Quite. smile_o.gif You know, I'd rather risk the whining about old thread bumping than the wrath of Placebo when he says "do a search"!

Oh, and Thanks, UNN, for posting that file. Appreciated.

Well I don't know why, it wasn't me that revived the thread in the first place icon_rolleyes.gif

That was directed to the one that bumped it whistle.gif

In my opinion this is a seminal addon and will bring loads of new stuf to the game. With that in mind, I've fired up a new thread in Addons: Discussion. Clicky clicky

This is a very good addon. 121 version is about as good as a heavy lift cargo plane can get. biggrin_o.gif

It's fabulous and looks cool but it's still buggy.

1) The AI cannot take off. It just trundles down the runway at taxying speed.

2) The AI can not usually land it. I've seen it happen once when I activated LAP from a long way away, but other than that, it just ends making big turns and never lining up. Even if you line it up on the runway, it still can't sort itself out.

3) Loading sometimes generates an error. See below.

zerodivision.jpg

4) Sometimes, when you load a vehicle it doesn't "disappear" as expected. It stays on the floor of the aircraft and is suspended in mid air when the aircraft moves off. It really is there. If you throw a grenade at it, it will fall to the ground and you can drive it away.Click for video.

IN this video, we had previously loaded another M1 and a Humvee. Both were accepted as loaded, but during the subsequent flypast, they couldn't be parachuted out. The doors would open the close straight away.

That's a real shame. The An-124 shows so much promise and being able to transport heavy equipment by air would revolutionise the game.

Could you not be presuaded to finish the 124? Pretty please?

That's a real shame. The An-124 shows so much promise and being able to transport heavy equipment by air would revolutionise the game.

Could you not be presuaded to finish the 124? Pretty please?

Konyak work on update this an-124 (this is addon)

i just update it contact him

konyak@internet.is

i dont do addon anymore.. sorry man

I can fix the problems with the scripts, and host a version until you can contact Konyak.

Quote[/b] ]1) The AI cannot take off. It just trundles down the runway at taxying speed.

2) The AI can not usually land it. I've seen it happen once when I activated LAP from a long way away, but other than that, it just ends making big turns and never lining up. Even if you line it up on the runway, it still can't sort itself out.

It can land and take off using my ATC stuff, other than that I can't do much.

Quote[/b] ]3) Loading sometimes generates an error. See below.

4) Sometimes, when you load a vehicle it doesn't "disappear" as expected. It stays on the floor of the aircraft and is suspended in mid air when the aircraft moves off. It really is there. If you throw a grenade at it, it will fall to the ground and you can drive it away.Click for video.

IN this video, we had previously loaded another M1 and a Humvee. Both were accepted as loaded, but during the subsequent flypast, they couldn't be parachuted out. The doors would open the close straight away.

If it works most of the time I can probably sort these out. Are there anymore while I'm at it?