Sign in to follow this  
Blink Dog

More Flags

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Jan. 14 2002,02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Holy jesus...what is that? WHAT the **** is THAT?<span id='postcolor'>

^

|

first, those are WEAK clown faces, check out mine over there on the left(my left, i would hope your left is the same as my left), now thats a real clown face, in fact and Insane Clown, Shaggy '2' Dope. And 2nd NO ONE WILL TAKE ME AND MY DOG NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Check out avon Lady's FAQ. Just right click the image and save in your addons directory I think. If I am wrong please someone tell me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Jan. 14 2002,05:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, I would like to use at least one of those flags in OFP (Guess which one).  But how do I do it?<span id='postcolor'>

Make the image 256x256 in size and put it your mission directory (e.g user\usermane\missions\mymission\myimage).

Then in the editor make a flag and in the init field type:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setflagtexture "myimage.jpg"<span id='postcolor'>

It could'nt be easier biggrin.gif .

Sorry to correct you MP, not doing it to be rude, but it is 128x256 not 256x256. For custom faces it is 256x256.

Starship trooper where?confused.gif?

god i liked that movie.

i cant confirm but there making a second one biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

confed flag?

so are they gonna make that motorbike available now or what? Make it a harley!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Jan. 19 2002,13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry to correct you MP, not doing it to be rude, but it is 128x256 not 256x256. For custom faces it is 256x256.<span id='postcolor'>

No, I'm doing this since OFP came out and I'm sorry but it's definatly 256x256... confused.gif