Sign in to follow this  
ramboofp

Admiral Kuznetsov (russian naval fleet mod)

this plane is too big for OFP

eddyD0013.jpg

eddyD0014.jpg

the plane look like this if all texture's are remove

and too many many polys , thats why we need a new SU-33 for OFP

j/w but what does a SU-33 have to do with a Admiral Kuznetsov carrier? huh.gifconfused_o.gif

oh yeah and all you have to do is scale it and vualla, its ofp size xmas_o.gif or we can have a humungous SU-33 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

j/w but what does a SU-33 have to do with a Admiral Kuznetsov carrier? huh.gif  confused_o.gif

well you know that aircraft carriers without aircraft couldn't complete any task(except Kuznetsov, it's armament is not only deffensive, but as from the name: Heavy Aircraft Carrying Cruiser, it's offensive too)

so majority of the world aircraft carriers requires aircraft to complete tasks which are at least 200km far away...

oh yeah and all you have to do is scale it and vualla, its ofp size xmas_o.gif or we can have a humungous SU-33 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

not quite... look at the wire frame that was posted, the nose itself has to be hitting close to the 700 mark... hence the whole model is probally easily topping 10,000 or there abouts...

you could have it in flashpoint, but only 1 whistle.gif

holy ****.

this model is quite ....interesting. crazy_o.gif

wings can be made with less polys/points whatever.

i found some info about the first Su-33 carrier accident

53019.jpg

yup, it drowned because hook cut down stoping wire, because of bad angle of landing...

yes, there was earlyer one accident too, but with Su-25UTG, which was landing too fast. It hit the deck, jumped to the air, another run and right wheel couldn't handle it, so when wheel touched the deck, it broke...

but nothing seriuos, Su-25UTG just lost it's right wheel and slide on the deck...

P.S. offtopic(from Kuznetsov), i have found video about french aircraft carrier charlles de gaule, here's the link:

Charles de Gaulle

french mods has all aircrafts needed: Rafale, Super Etendard(i gues), Dophin, Puma, E-2C Hawkeye...

i'm just saying  whistle.gif  wink_o.gif