Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

T34/85 - Shock Army

Quote[/b] ]

Original p3d modell by Badscull, Textures by Battling, O2 and Coding by Stjos

Schurzen and white stripes by AtStWalker, Scripting stuff + config enhancement + sounds by Sengir Vampire

AT smile_o.gif

wow.. that looks great.. ive been waiting someone to make a T-34/85 for a while now.. are you making a version without the schurzen?

i dont know how i missed that addon.. ive been using t34/76s for my '60s era missions..

not anymore

Just PM me when you release this and I will set up mirrors for you smile_o.gif. It looks really well done. What were Shock Army tanks used for if I may ask rock.gif

Just PM me when you release this and I will set up mirrors for you smile_o.gif.  It looks really well done.  What were Shock Army tanks used for if I may ask rock.gif

It's already released, just click the link that ATSTWALKER posted... wink_o.gif

That is the tank model it is based on...it doesn't have the screens on the turrent or anything wink_o.gif...

Just PM me when you release this and I will set up mirrors for you smile_o.gif. It looks really well done. What were Shock Army tanks used for if I may ask rock.gif

It's already released, just click the link that ATSTWALKER posted... wink_o.gif

Yeah, I screwed that up too. I though he released it. tounge_o.gif

Yeah, I screwed that up too. I though he released it.  tounge_o.gif

You almost made a news post out of it too tounge_o.gif.

tnx all smile_o.gif

yes we've add a MIRROR on our website of NAM version only smile_o.gif the WW2 "Shock Army" version is under costruction (miss only new cargo proxyes) smile_o.gif

What were Shock Army tanks used for if I may ask rock.gif

A soviet Shock Army was used in ww2 to destroy the enemy frontlines/urban guerrilla warfare smile_o.gif

I have to say this looks really nice AT! The textures look pretty good, model can use a bit of work but overall it is a really nice addon. It is a nice touch adding the extra version, too. The sounds remind me of a great game, haven't need to play it for some time since OFP has been out though. Great job smile_o.gif