Sign in to follow this  
kerosene

J Rambo's Mid-East fighters

Oh, I thought this was already pointed out... smile_o.gif

Anyhoo, glad to be of service...

I just quoted that config part a bit too much, you better leave the 'class CfgPatches' there tounge_o.gif

(for the people who might not know all the stuff about configs...)

Seeing as we've got some people here that know more about configs than me...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

jjr_rebels\config.ccp.jjr_r_hd_rebelGrenadier: Undefined base class 'SoldierGB'

Get that error message when starting OFP, narrowed it down to this part of the config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> {

vehicleClass = "Middle East - Men";

scope=2;

displayName="Rebel (SKS HD)";

weapons[]={"Throw","Put","JAM_SKS"};

magazines[]={"JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","JAM_E762_SKSHDmag",

"JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","JAM_E762_SKSHDmag","HandGrenade",

"HandGrenade","HandGrenade"};

model="\jjr_rebels\jjr_rebel8";

wounds[]={"removed for post-/i]"};

class EventHandlers

{

fired = " if ( (_this select 1 in [{Throw},{JAM_AT4Launcher},{JAM_RPG7Launcher},

{JAM_M72LAWLauncher}]) or (_this select 4 in [{JAM_MarkerGrenadeammo}]) ) then {_this exec

{\JAM_Magazines\FX\firedEH.sqs}}";

};

};

};

Apart from the odd 'HD' in certain places this is exactly the same as the part above it. Any ideas?

I would need to see the whole config, but two things come to mind:

Either A) you don't have the SoldierGB defined anywhere, which I doubt if you are using the jjr config.. Or B) somewhere before that unit you quoted there's one closing bracket ( }; ) missing which screwes up the config...

But without seeing the whole config it's hard to say really...

Or B) somewhere before that unit you quoted there's one closing bracket ( }; ) missing which screwes up the config...

You were right, I had someone else take a look at it for me and he found the bugger wink_o.gif

HateR_Kint - Im having trouble implimenting wound textures (would rather put my head through the monitor than look at that bloody config again!), seeing as you know what your talking about would you mind having a look? smile_o.gif