Sign in to follow this  
ollyboy

Vote your favorite armored ofp vehicle

T80, looks cooler then the M1A1 tounge_o.gif

Well, I mostly like every tank in OFP.

It's not a tank but I must add it: The Mil-24 Hind

bmp2! is easy to blow up, has some different weapons like both rocket and he gun and mg smile_o.gif

M2A2, it's cosy somehow. smile_o.gif

Moving to General... blues.gif

I love the BMP.. there are hardly a mission without at least one of them. If some vehicle is OFP then it's the BMP.

went w/ M1A1. but for some reason i have a thing for the resistance T-55. just like using it alot for some reason.

I like the Shilka. It always feels good blowing one up when flying a chopper biggrin_o.gif

I voted BMP. As llauma said used the most by far and when I close my eyes I can easily imagine seeing only the shape of the vehicle standing on a hill on a cloudy morning in OFP tounge_o.gif

The bradley isnt my fav in RL, but I think its one of the better standard models in the game (probably the best IMO)

BMP-2 POWERRRR!!!

Because ever since I've driven it in Novalogic's Armored Fist, it's been my favourite AFV, and wherever it pops up, it just rules with speed and weapons for every opponent biggrin_o.gif

I`ve voted M1A1, but don`t like the standart BIS model. Every model that was released later from addon makers look better than the original one. But we should not forget that the original models are the oldest to.

The M1 is my favourite! nothing beats it's performance. But I'd also go for the T55 for it's coolness factor. wink_o.gif

The Shilka, because I still remember the hellstorm I experienced the first time I stumbled right in front of one during a nightime mission in CWC. biggrin_o.gif. The BMP's a close second