Sign in to follow this  
Silverguy82

Drill Sergeant Addon

I am so surprised no one has come out with a drill sergeant addon before, that would be awesome to create a drill sergeant addon pack, USMC Drill Instuctor, USMC Drill Instructor with ceremonial sword perhaps, US Army Drill Instructor, maybe international drill instructors if there is some....wouldn't seem too complicated to me. Surprised it never came to be.

Agreed, if someone were to make a cutscene of a training camp then a drill instructor would be the only one missing from it. Who would be alongside the troops while running or observing them on the firing range? tounge_o.gif

Hah picture another R. Lee Ermey

There is only one R Lee Ermey and that is R Lee Ermey. He is the Johnny Carson of drill instructors.

There is only one R Lee Ermey and that is R Lee Ermey. He is the Johnny Carson of drill instructors.

Agreed, he is the one person that comes to mind whenever I hear "drill instructor", especially in regards to the Marines. I bet there could be one made for Vietnam era eventually rock.gif

What would a drill sergeant need? Maybe one of those "funny" boyscout looking hats and a angry face tounge_o.gif .

Theres some ungeared soldiers in Hyk's pack with hat, booney and uncovered, makes the job for a platoon of recruits and instructor if anyone would make a mission based on this, would be fun with the right voice acting, like the mature version of vietcong training crazy_o.gif .

isnt it illegal to have a drill instructor in any military cut scene or movie that isnt R Lee Ermey ?

Its just not a proper war without him yelling at recruits....

Yeah I loved him in "From Delhi to the Hindu Kush"

tounge_o.gif

Back on topic I think it would be a worthy enough addition to some sort of collection of cutscene addons.

Need to find the Drill Seargents addons that is floating around with things like Supply and DI models, They looked ok..