Sign in to follow this  
MK1

modellers ahoy!

i'm currently working hard (and alone) on a pacific island, namely betio from the tarawa atoll, which is going to be an extremely detailed version of the real island.

i would need a bunch of objects for my island and since i really suck at modelling and have my hands full of work with the island itself, i'd really apprecaite any help!

the objects should be pretty basic for any experienced modeller and wouldn't take much of your time really. these would include:

- a static log wall / log wall with rifle holes (basicly a simple wall object about twice the size of ofp sandbag-wall)

- an over-ground tank ditch (in the style of current ofp trenches)

- fire trench (same thing here)

- a couple of pacific style pillboxes

- a couple of buildings made of bamboo logs.

that's about it. i can provide the textures for each object so all i would need is someone to make the models. i can also provide supplemental illustrations of the objects if needed.

help would be highly appreciated, since i don't think the island will be what i want it to be without those objects.

other than that the island is shaping up really well.

I suggest linking up with one of the WWII mods and combining efforts. There is another thread someplace started by Bratty.. I think..

the reason why i'd rather stick to myself is that, as it seems, most teams are very silent / inactive when it comes to releasing stuff so i'd rather not fall into the same pit. but if they could provide me with help then why not..

and, i did contact the pacific '45 mod, but there were some technical problems on their server and most of my mails got lost. when i finally made contact, i never got a reply back..

i've also contacted some other individuals about co-operation, but received no response (well, i'm still waiting), so that's why i posted this here.

and, i did contact the pacific '45 mod, but there were some technical problems on their server and most of my mails got lost. when i finally made contact, i never got a reply back..

Ill talk to their director.

yes, i can provide them to you via email if you like. send me a pm if you're interested and we can talk more..

Ill talk to their director.

Ok, im here, lol, MK1, were not inactive, we just dont have any addons to release  tounge_o.gif

and the addons we have released have been Midway 1.1 and Wake 1.3...

btw I gave you MANY replies lol, so somthing happened between that stuff...

EDIT: This is XeL, Dir. of Pacific '45