Sign in to follow this  
***friendlyfire***

Terminator MOD?

Exactly. This robot looks like a complete dork - it's a prototype after all.

It wasn't meant as critism, i tried to express the fact a T500 isn't as advanced as a T800 (we saw in the movies) so it doesn't matter if it looks a bit odd. hehe biggrin_o.gif

(how do you do that DR on your name rock.gif)

I typed it when i signed up here in 2002. Aaa, the memories ... (/me thinks of playing the damn demo for hours 'n hours...) tounge_o.gif

OKAY WHO WILL FEEL DEPRESSED THAX A LOT... the thing is i hope you just have no intrest with terminator, i watched the movies years ago and a few weeks ago thought it would run well with this engine

Jeez its just about 15% of the voters opion you still have 85% persent for more positive votes tounge_o.gif

i want terminator mod i wouldent mind help you too

u wanna make models or missions or sumthing else rock.gif

Hey, I could make you some missions.

my pc

900mhz amd athlon processor

32mb geforce 2 gts (overcolcked to 215 mhz, 34mbs)

544mb pc133/100 ram.

I have always wanted a mod like this. Termiantor is by far the favorite of mine amongst the many movies available.

If Black Baron is able to released that T-800 addon anytime soon, I really cant wait to make some Terminator videos.

If Black Baron is able to released that T-800 addon anytime soon, I really cant wait to make some Terminator videos.

Black Baron ? T-800 Addon ? Link plz ! tounge_o.gif

sorry, I said released by mistake...he hasnt released it yet sad_o.gif

He is mostly a Ghost in the community... nooobody knows the mysterious Black Barron

his t800 model is to basic it is a reskinned infantry soldier with a silver body and a t800 skinned head but not very realistic wink_o.gif mainly because its an early model xmas_o.gif

So what, he got other things working on it that were not working like the hud and gun.. Even I could make a useable model of a skined T800 the hard part is implimenting the model to work, hell be you could convert one of the SW driod bots into a terminator.

Exactly. Just redo the droid head and you're done. Make your own config, put laser rifles from the starwars pack in there and thats it.

speaking of Sci Fi, I remember our little run-in on Star Wars Galaxies, lol..that was most unexpected

Hey great find, neph. It might need better textures, but the model isn't that bad really. Head is too big ... or it has a bigger brain chip lol. biggrin_o.gif

I heard there was  a Terminator mod for OFP but it got shut down was that this mod? or was it another mod???

I am big fan of Terminator and the aliens world

and do aliens and terminator model when I get the free time.

you might be interested in these.

HK Air Unit

HK Tank Unit

Very nice models biggrin_o.gif maybe you could convert them to OFP and get some one to do texturing.

Also you might want to decrease the sizes on thoughs pics before a mod gets here, its a 100kb limit on these forums.

From the forum rules:

Quote[/b] ]9)Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Please do not hotlink (hotlink means using the IMG tags to display an image in your post) individual images over 100kb, this is so that the forum remains a smooth place to browse for everyone, irrespective of their internet connection. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Sorry about that I edited the first post.

I can do that I just have to find someone to get them out of maya I know a guy but he is right now away on a trip. when he gets back I can have him export them