Sign in to follow this  
Newleafman

Noob

Welcome to the game and the forums, let's stay on topic please and discuss music somewhere else wink_o.gif

It's quite unbelivable nobody recomended you this site: ofp.info. It has daily updated news and nearly all the addons released so far... very useful. Oh, ... welcome aboard, mate! smile_o.gif

and be sure to check out the mods section wink_o.gif

welcome to the crew smile_o.gif

I listened to Animals yesterday and actually the line is "Get out of the road if you want to grow old."

The quotes aren't all perfect, there's one or two  other "You are dead" quotes that are a tad off. I really like them though. I hope BIS keeps the death quotes in OFP2. It would have been cool if they would of added more with each patch over the years. I rarely read them any more as I've read them all a million times.

Newleafman, another website you might give a look is Operation Flashpoint Editing Center. They have a pretty big Mission Archive and some campaigns also.

Yes, resistance is a little bit better, but if you really want to jack up the graphics so the game actually looks pretty good, download the flashfx unit conversion, Y2K3, or E-ECP mods...do a search for em around here. If you want to see screenshots of these, go look at the combat photography thread. smile_o.gif

Oh yes and welcome to ofp smile_o.gif