Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

CIA Operator Teaser Pack

yeah, look like gators to me... but they should cover the shoe more... almost to the tip, just behind where the toes would start

yeah, look like gators to me... but they should cover the shoe more... almost to the tip, just behind where the toes would start

any good pictures Messiah m8 rock.gif

Nevermind find out what it was it are called gators like 868 and Messiah said wink_o.gif

http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/13530/read/

it is not covering allmost the whole shoe if there are more versions than I dunno Messiah.

Those do seem to be gators then (especially like pictured in the link). At first I thought gators, especially since the ones on your model run too far up to be 'ankle braces'. I thought maybe since it is CIA guys, who knows wink_o.gif

And it says it is called Gaiters not Gators dunno but now I know the correct name I am gonna search for better pictures of it and make it more detailed if i can find good high res pictures wink_o.gif

Maybe it was answered before but what weapons do you plan to equipp them with?

isent the ammo pockets to big they are normaly made for 2mags if iam not wrong and this looks like they can hold like 5 just look to big maybe its the pic only

@Gordy Lasers weapons wink_o.gif

@Hornet85 I will look into it and if the size is big I make it a little bit smaller wink_o.gif

isent the ammo pockets to big they are normaly made for 2mags if iam not wrong and this looks like they can hold like 5 just look to big maybe its the pic only

Actually you can buy any mag pouch you like. There is a lot of diversity in styles and brands these days.

Gordy knows alot of millitary gears.

Gordy what do you think big, small or ok rock.gif

There you go. My archive:

Triple mag pouch

tttriplem16web1ox.jpg

Scale

optacticalgear178943912709ju.jpg

ye you can use any thing you whant but the 2mag punches is the ones mostly used i got 3x2 mag punches on my gear they are for 20 round 7.62 mags but i use to have for 5.56 to

Ammoficka1.jpg

RE070_magasin_gron.jpg

this is the vest but myne is in olive green and not camo

Extra_Camo.jpg

i can post pics of alot of difrent things you can put on your combat gear if you whant

like this MP5 mag pocket

MP5.jpg

or a radio backpack maybe?

RA145.jpg

alot of things that can be used on your troopers

Thanks Gordy for pictures wink_o.gif

I got some pics of:

- smoke grenade pouches

- 40mm grenade pouches

- 5x flashbang pouches

- camelback 38 pouch

- canteen pouch

- drop-leg pouch

- 1x flashbang pouch

- general upright pouch

- grenade pouch

- NVG pouch

- radio pouch

- saw-drum pouch

- smoke grenade pouch

- 3x flashbang pouch

Can send them wink_o.gif

The camelback on the unit with the spearjacket rock.gif

Edit this one picture

no, the Backpack.

On that guy u posted on the last page smile_o.gif

Hornet85 pack all those pictures in a zip or rar file and host them on yousendit and post me a dl link I can surely use some good pictures wink_o.gif

Gordy you seem to have good pictures too could you do the same pack them up and upload them to yousendit and give a dl link wink_o.gif

extraction mate...

Gaiters that i wore were covering most of my boots, but i think it all depends on the size... i could have very easily have had oversized ones etc, as im just recollecting from memory... the point of the gators is to raise the waterproofing the boots give, up to your knees, so you can walk through slightly deeper areas of water, without getting your feet wet.

np extraction will do i got a live 40mm granate for M203 if you nead pics of it dont know if you ever see it but any way

also got a 5.56 nato mag for M16 and that kind of rifle if you nead pics of that to o shit it il just take pics and send it to you ;)

M203 Granate 40mm

weapons and nades I am not doing new weapons so you can leave them out m8.

But for jackets, vests, ammo pounches and other stuff you can send them to me I can use them wink_o.gif

In my opinion you should spend some more 3d details on the Backpack...but it'S your work smile_o.gif

Extraction, it is actually Gaiters! My english is getting worse, I can't believe I wrote the short term for 'alligator'.

crazy stuff goin on here

really looking great

so therell be two versions?

cap and beenie with and without gear?

either way its looking awesome

from every unit 2 version with and without gear -----> no no no  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Than I must make 30 other versions and the pack than will be huge for 56k modem users.

Some of the units you guys requested are 2 versions with and without gear but not all of them.

i was just saying you had the original black jumper guy with a beenie

but then later on u put a cap on and kit

just wanted to ask are there two separate models for that, one with the kit and beenie(original), and one with the cap and kit(new)

Quote[/b] ]ExtracTioN has chosen to keep his/her email address private

nead your email to send it to you ;)