Sign in to follow this  
BOP_101TFS

Steel Beasts 2 new screenshots

You've played SB?

This was crappy... tounge_o.gif

I often play it as a ultimate RTS (F5 key) biggrin_o.gif, actually, you can control infantry and vehicle units; With the powerful editor/planer, you can command OPFOR units smile_o.gif

Btw, if you like M1TP2, you will love SB. I hope the developer will improve the soldiers appearance.

Map1.sized.gif

Yeah.. SB1 looked kind of ugly when it came out not to mention now.. crazy_o.gif

Wonder if OFP2 would allow some kind of semi-realistic tank controlling, would be much more easily attainable than realistic flight that some have been asking.

Never played SB but that movie looked impressive.

I would like to see how infantry fit in. After all, I would expect to be up against soldier launched AT weapons and expect it to look good ingame.

Aren't those screens from Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition?

What I've read SB Pro SE will be available in the near future with a price tag of $125 but Steel Beasts 2 will not be available for a long time.

Yeah.. SB1 looked kind of ugly when it came out not to mention now.. crazy_o.gif

Ugly or not, Steel Beasts was (and still is) the king of all tank sims. tounge_o.gif

I'm sorry, but no demo will be released, and the game itself will be over $100. No thanks.

I did play the SB demo and loved it; never got around to getting the full version.