Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

What do you want the most?

well which is it? i think im voting for the mod tools......

I also voted Mod tool, they would make the game expand in much better ways than a new patch could do.

RED

ah good man, I salute you, as the avatar shows

Not a doubt in my mind ... MOD tools tounge.gif

I vote none of the above.

What I want, as many do, is the ability to join games in progress, so we can enjoy the huge battles that this is capable of.

Nothing more frustraiting to me is having to waste time hunting for a server with a game about to start , when I have limited time i can spend playing before wasting time on the hunt.

This is why I still tend to play deltaForce2 more than Flashpoint ( personally i hate TDM games )

Its bloddy awfull that they omitted it in the first place.

BIS have said in the past its not imposssible to add it, but there not going to do it.

Personally I think it would help the game take its place where it should be.

VOTE for NEW PATCH !!! OFP have millions of bug as Windows, and MOD tools can be maked for any guy in any time...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bastard @ Jan. 16 2002,04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VOTE for NEW PATCH !!! OFP have millions of bug as Windows,<span id='postcolor'>

millions of bugs? Sorry but that's nonsense smile.gif

yeah you bastard. What were you thinking bastard? come one bastard. get with it bastard. millions bastard? i dont think so bastard. ok enough saying bastard, it was fun for a few seconds though biggrin.gif