Sign in to follow this  
SHWiiNG

mouse wheel

i just got a wireless mouse .. but now i cant use it to scroll through the actions menu .. any help??

What mouse do you have?

Wich driver do you use?

EDIT:

On some mouse it will help to use the standart windows drivers, others need theire drivers delivert with the hardware.

I once had a mouse with wheel that dont work with the original drivers, after I removed the drivers, the wheel was functional with standart windows mousedriver.

Moving to Troubleshooting, the home of troubleshooting questions.

cheers lads .. urgh havent tried yet oh and my mouse is a blackard bell umm i dont know the make. ill try to get u the info

=====

later that day... i think my driver is umm iware or something ..if not can anyone tell me how to knwo this.

Right but the driver name isn't very important asides from knowing the name to uninstall.

I would go to add/remove programs and uninstall a packard bell mouse driver.Then after you may just have to unplug and plug your mouse back in and let Windows install its drivers.

I have a new Logitech 5 button mouse and I didn't even open the driver cd that came with it.Windows and every game makes use of the 5 buttons and scroll with just the Windows drivers