Sign in to follow this  
MINIGUN

What mod do you want

what mod do you want write a idea for mod..I think abaut Operation Just Cause 1989.But i don know what mod do.If anyone want to help write there or on private message

We need a finished mod . . . rock.gif

Well there's already FDF, CSLA and SwissMod (OpFr isn't finished yet?) but hell, don't start something new, better join one of the mods that's already out there. It takes years to finish a mod, so better join something that's already half or more done instead of starting something completely new.

We need a Grenada invasion Mod.  wink_o.gif  No ones done one.

We need to focus on finishing previous mods. Starting a new mod now will overlap with OFP2. Not that that's a bad thing. But I would like to see current mods completed the most, rather then see new ones that I know I won't be able to test for a long time. xmas_o.gif

we need a half life 2 mod! infact...

Why not just buy half life 2 ?

A shrimp mod would be much more origional and unique. Almost all other games have looked over shrimps.

Quote[/b] ]Almost all other games have looked over shrimps.

and Grenada wink_o.gif

I want one that has dynamic cooperative multiplayer campaigns that you can continue playing in mission after mission, that has been almost as overlooked as the shrimps and I for one need it much more...

We need Estonian Freedom War mod.Some guys are working on that mod.Last progress report was on ofp.info in January.Maybe they closed the mod.Because no news from them.If so they should give their models for ofp community to finish the mod.And because Estonian Freedom War was in 1918-1920 between Estonians and Russians we need some Russian models too.And to them who don't know, Estonia won that war.I saw on the screenshots that the mod had tank model which was not textured yet ,some guns and maybe some soldiers.I think that

more talented texture makers and modellers should help them.I would help too, but the addon editing programs seem not working on my computer.Once i tried to make a gun to ofp.But it didn't work out.

I want you to know that in that war of independence were Finnish soldiers too.They helped us (Estonians).Also there were used trains

too.If you want to see a movie about that war you should see

"Nimed marmorthavlil" visit http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339450/ for trailer and movie itself.There are big battle scenes and effects.

I as a Estonian love that film.

Trailer is at http://www.taska.ee/nimedmarmortahvlil/trailer.htm

Anyone who will watch that movie or trailer what i was talking about,please say what you think. rock.gif

Just join an existing mod and help it get out the door.

As i already said i can't make addons or stuff like that so don't make such suggestions.Anyways this topic is about what mod do we need?So any ideas?

If you cant make addons, you cant really make a mod rock.gif So in that case its pointless either way.

I didn't say that I make a mod.I said that a mod is being created and someone should help them.

Russia vs. Cecenia mod? rock.gif Did i wrote that right? wink_o.gif

Or a NATO mod (NATO fights against evil enemies like Russia)?

No? I'll say this stuff is getting boring. Now i will say what i really want! I WANT VBS MOD!There should be those VBS units and stuff.

Wonder if it is possible to make VBS addons to OFP addons. Then we would have some high quality war techonology. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I'd love the shrimp and tiny guns mod. wow_o.gif

Seriously? I'd love a Korean Conflict mod, there's been one but I think it died. TBH, didn't look very good when it was alive either. sad_o.gif

lol remeber black baron?

actually it was an april fools day idea ..

a hamster mod

WHY NOT??

i hate hamsters.....

u coudl squsih them by runnign over them with  t80 muhahahahaha

besides...

wtf vbs mod???

this is kinda redicoulous...

GET VBS IF U WANT TO PLAY IT!

VBS costs 140$ if you don't know.And addon packs 50$ each.So i still think thats a good idea.

Personally I would want a Medieval/16th century mod, that would use small cannons, rifles, pistols, knee-mortars, and ofcourse castles. If a horse would be available, that would be amazing to have a massive cavalry attack on foot-soldiers. I am not sure if this would be possible in OFP, just making the models would be hard enough as it is besides the new weapons and anims to go with them.

I would be pretty happy with an easily customizable WWII era Resistance, I would love to re-enact Warszawskie Powstanie (Warsaw Uprising '44) I would need to customize a few German soldiers but with permission that would'nt be too hard... A small campaign in the likes of 1956 Hungary could also be made using the WWII gEra units, this time who knows the outcome?

I agree with Neph, you want VBS1, get VBS1!

One thing i find irritating is how the OFP community is spoiled rotten with addons, yet all i see is people either complaining about whats released or demanding something else instead. Reminds me of a child on xmas day, whos parents have brought it lots of presents, yet because it hasnt got the one it wants it has a tantrum.

Bottom line is: Addon makers should make what they want, if they want opinions they will ask for them. If you dont like what the addon maker has made, or want something different, make it yourself.

Minigun, just join another mod! If your really stuck for ideas and want to go it alone, OFP doesnt really need another unfinished mod, so instead make an addon pack - smaller, with a more realistic goal, and alot more fun to do i can tell ya! Make............ermmm........a British Apache Longbow pack! wink_o.gif