Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Mustang GTR

regarding Pappy's version, i get this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Sound Boost not found

the first time i turn boost on, any solution?

yea depbo the ssv_documents.pbo and edit the booster.sqs (i think it is) and take out the "say boost" part

about the adding music. its not that simple im afraid. go to the Y2K3 website, check out the important information link, there you will find a tutorial on how to add your own music to the pbo file

cell7 where did you find the door opening script& selections name kapot and some others seems to be russians.... kapot (russian)= hood (english)

cell7 where did you find the door opening script& selections name kapot and some others seems to be russians.... kapot (russian)= hood (english)

I got it from the Mercedes 600 SEL

door script. I don't know who to give recognition for the script (I don't read Russian) but I found it on the

http://cars.flashpointzone.com/ web sight.

Just clicked on your link. Do you know of the Mercedes 600 SEL developing team?

I got it from the Mercedes 600 SEL

door script. I don't know who to give recognition for the script (I don't read Russian) but I found it on the

http://cars.flashpointzone.com/ web sight.

Its Ok...I am a member of DR cars team (http://cars.flashpointzone.com/ is oyr site) unfortunatly we have not yet readme in english....BEsides email is in english so it would de very politely if you have asked us about script. I am sure we have replied you ok no problem, because we are always looking for cooperation.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Its Ok...I am a member of DR cars team (http://cars.flashpointzone.com/ is oyr site) unfortunatly we have not yet readme in english....BEsides email is in english so it would de very politely if you have asked us about script. I am sure we have replied you ok no problem, because we are always looking for cooperation.

Thank Justprof and to the DR Car Team. biggrin_o.gif

Thank Justprof and to the DR Car Team. biggrin_o.gif

look forward to our next cars... biggrin_o.gif

P.S. (HERE you can find on OUR team forum topic 'questions of english users'

regarding Pappy's version, i get this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Sound Boost not found

the first time i turn boost on, any solution?

yea depbo the ssv_documents.pbo and edit the booster.sqs (i think it is) and take out the "say boost" part

about the adding music. its not that simple im afraid. go to the Y2K3 website, check out the important information link, there you will find a tutorial on how to add your own music to the pbo file

cheers, that did the trick smile_o.gif

Can someone post a mirror other then CZ. For some reason CZ never works for me.

Try using a download manager, or better yet install Firefox, that should work smile_o.gif

Well actually Placebo I was on a military network while deployed and they veiw that website as a threat...go figure...but since I'm on my way back to the states today I'll download it from my house in Hawaii...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks anyway.

It's been 8 months away from OFP...time to have some fun again.

LOL a smidge paranoid, you should have just used a proxy daemon2.gif

granted, offhand i cant find any blue, red, or green 2005 mustangs, seen them in other models.. not 2005 yet thou.. but i figured give it about a week before the fast and the furious or need for speed make a few and thenyou will see it tounge_o.gif or in todays society wait for the next 17yo with load of cash.. and u will see a 2005 mustang souped up in those colors as well ;)

Ford's Fleet Webpage There is all the colors that the Mustang is going to come out of the factory with wink_o.gif.

any update on ur mustang cell7?

Yep, just about finished the 2005 GT concept convertible. Still playing around with the cpp but a beta 1.02 version will be released within a few days so you guys can do what you want with it.

granted, offhand i cant find any blue, red, or green 2005 mustangs, seen them in other models.. not 2005 yet thou.. but i figured give it about a week before the fast and the furious or need for speed make a few and thenyou will see it tounge_o.gif or in todays society wait for the next 17yo with load of cash.. and u will see a 2005 mustang souped up in those colors as well ;)

Ford's Fleet Webpage There is all the colors that the Mustang is going to come out of the factory with wink_o.gif.

i wasnt talkin bout factory wink_o.gif

i was talking teenagers with entirely too much money that have thier cars repainted in those neon colors. i assure you that fast and the furious wasnt jsut a fictional movie.. kids nowadays are really that stupid.. really do buy expensive cars.. really do put thousands and thousands of dollars into "souping up" and repainting their cars into whacky colors. dont get me wrong the end result does look nice.. but i dont think that a 17 or 18 yo should be driveing said vehicle. blues.gif

anyway. i look forward to the update smile_o.gif .. psst make bullet proof glass too i keep getting shot tounge_o.gif

anyway. i look forward to the update  smile_o.gif .. psst make bullet proof glass too i keep getting shot tounge_o.gif

Sorry mate. In the convertible you will need a harder helmet to keep those trigger happy snipers from shooting you. biggrin_o.gif

PS. That does give me a thought...........wind up bullet proof glass. I have the ideas but not patient enough to figure it out crazy_o.gif

PB Check out some of these modified beautiesTheMustangSource

I've posted an image of the mustangs on the discussions forum. Check it out.

The Mustangs are ready. They've got it all just about.

Turbo, nitro, sound effects......lots.

gtr068ya.jpggtr073fd.jpg

Download at ofp.info

Good job Cell7,

I like it. Have any idea how to increase max speed limit ( more than 190) without menu action, just push up+shift and car will move with the spped more than 190?

thx for the Readme!

Bugs. than i trie to run into Mustang...on your other Mustang (speed was about 500)...nothing was happened..both cars was able to move...

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif Well done cell7, well done

Wow, really great work!

Looks amazing!

Im not sure, but is there a texture missing?

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

No texture missing, it's silver.

Glad you like it

Bugs. than i trie to run into Mustang...on your other Mustang (speed was about 500)...nothing was happened..both cars was able to move...

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  Well done cell7, well done

Thanks and thanks for the tip.

Not sure what you mean regarding the "bug" you found..

You drove one Mustang into another Mustang and rock.gif

What was it you expected to happen?