Sign in to follow this  
Locke@Germany

AT Weapons

I've discovered that when youv'e got an AT weapon

(RPG,LAW etc.) on your back which isn't loaded you can istantly reload it by just switching from your rifle to RPG (or any other AT Weapon) and at the same moment press the reloadkey. Even before the animation for taking the weapon of your back is finished the launcher will be ready to fire without having to wait.

I've searched the forum for this bug but didn't found it, so please excuse me if i'm digging up an old thing that already got mentioned here.

Atleast it's a new one to me.

Yes I've noticed that awhile ago too.

It's a bad exploit, but a handy one at that hehe.

I imagine you should edit your post and send the bug to BIS or someone so no-one can look at this and duplicate it.

Too late zig, pretty much everyone knows about this exploit by now.

It doens't give ya a real advantage over just normaly reloading AT Launchers.

and theres also the age old shoot mortars while prone at and incredile ROF.... crazy_o.gif

i doubt these issues will ever get fixed, a bit too late for that now.

and theres also the age old shoot mortars while prone at and incredile ROF.... crazy_o.gif

i doubt these issues will ever get fixed, a bit too late for that now.

no, when you are prone fixing the first mortar is fast, but after that it will still require X seconds for the mortar to reload... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and the timegain = ? 0.002 seconds?

Uh, no?

It's a very good time gain when you need to shoot at something fast.

There used to be this other "bug" that let you use M203 grenades with any other gun, like G36 and M21s. It happened to me a couple times in MP, I'd switch from a M16/203, to a G36, but didn't drop my grenades, then I just reloaded the grenade and fired it. Not sure if it got fixed in the last patch, nor do I try to duplicate it in the editor. It was fun, sniping the enemy, then switching to grenades and blooping one, other players were all WTFing when they saw that.

Quote[/b] ]and the timegain = ? 0.002 seconds?

Uh, no?

It's a very good time gain when you need to shoot at something fast.

Yeah, but only if you got a not loaded launcher on your back.

It would be pretty stupid after firing a RPG to switch to rifle and then back to the laucher just to use this bug for fast reloading as the weaponchange also takes its time. tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif