Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Before you make an island for ofp...

the island that i am creating fo target america has a war toren, battle scared area. we need destroyed buildings though. i mean nicer ones than the bis ones. if any body is interested in creating some models or knows somebody who has created some you can contact us at redneckehv@yahoo.com or ehverwoest@yahoo.com

What I often find irritating when making missions on various islands, is lack of small clearings in jungle and forest environments. The only island to date that I know of is BAS Tonal 1 Island, and that has only one clearing. I reckon clearings add a lot of possibilities for entry points into the jungle/forest from the air, or areas where there might be small guerrilla camps etc

ia drang has some nice clearings.  I want an island that is fictionally two different countries that lay next to one another and the addon pack comes with two fictional armies.  That'd be really nice.  I just want an addon of two fictional different countries like ace combat five. I'm tired of keeping it so real, its got my mind on all this real war when sometimes i don't want to imagine the real people being killed. Thats what I think is the problem with the addon commmunity so far. They keep making real countries.