Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

We need....

We need some Iraqi insurgents.

And other terrorist type addons!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

From recent photos I've been seeing, I would be content with a few civillians from OFP wearing different colored Shemaghs, then all you need to do is add the faces from a recent Arab faces addon I saw and weapons. There's alot that could be done..

I personaly use EAST/BAS/Militia units for that. Maybe not perfect, but it works very well. wink_o.gif

IM:UC teaser pack might have some, unless their only doing regular troops, and the CSLA expansion will have some very good substitutes.

Right now in opf we have alot of great US addons for current conflict (marine assualt pack, bas, hky infantry, combat mod), but I agree we need more partisans, partically middle eastern style insurgents.

If you can't wait until then try VIT's 1.4 apc pack. It has nice partisans and russian counter terrorism forces.

Like these?

LoBoCiv1.jpg

LoBoCiv3.jpg

We were going to release an Arab civilian and terrorist pack that could be used independent of the other Lost Brothers addons, but after posting other pics, most people didn't like them so we're holding off on releasing the pack until the textures can be fixed up better.  But we are lacking a texture artist in our mod team.  But we may see about working with the IM:UC mod to see if any of their guys can help editing them so that we can share the models and textures.  

But aside from texture fixes and maybe a few minor model fixes they are good to go and will use the JAM2 pack for weapons.  

We are also still looking for someone willing to do Arabic voices for our mod so that we can add voices to our Arab addons similar to the way BAS added voices to their addons.  DKM also did the same on their Middle East Resistance addons in their APC pack but I have know idea what language it is they're speaking as it doesn't sound like Arabic.   Still it sounds cool.  We also still need Hebrew voices for our IDF units as well.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The BAS Tonalese militias use voice sounds from DF2 and DFBHD, the vitapc chechens use voice sounds from DFLW and DF2 i think rock.gif , i prefer the bis sounds personaly though.

I totaly agree that we could use some good ME looking rebel units, terrorist, military or even mercenarys.

For some cool desert special forces type missions, so much potential for our beloved OPF smile_o.gif .

IM:UC teaser pack might have some, unless their only doing regular troops, and the CSLA expansion will have some very good substitutes.

Yes we will be having some of these but no not in the teaser pack as that is only regular and republican guard soldiers.

Al Madajah resistance figters from the FDF?

Need to download the original FDF mod first before I can try them out, but they should be decent?

However, yes, we need more High quality models.