Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife"

Actually, I bet commando9903 called it on the defense.

MapQuest

This whole neighborhood is pretty much off-base housing for 3 bases.

Quote[/b] ]f-5 up his defense

Umm... this one got disbarred for doing just that.

Yes, they have 6 good feet of rope up here, problem is it's pulling nails to get it tagged on to the case in the first place, because we've had so many really bad apples that everyone else says "I'm not as bad as him so I shouldn't get my head popped off" etc-etc.

I just love this sentence. E E Cummings eat your heart out. LOL biggrin_o.gif

It should be "e e cummings" tounge_o.gif

EDIT: Off-base housing is crap. The neighborhoods degenerate into shitholes that cater to the services needed for young, poor soldiers.

Yes, they have 6 good feet of rope up here, problem is it's pulling nails to get it tagged on to the case in the first place, because we've had so many really bad apples that everyone else says "I'm not as bad as him so I shouldn't get my head popped off" etc-etc.

I just love this sentence.  E E Cummings eat your heart out.  LOL  biggrin_o.gif

LOL, that does sound like an e e cummings poem.

Of course you've probably gone right over his head.

Bah. Well I summon the vast dubious wisdom of wikipedia and say "bah", and if you continue to berate my feaverish feeble attempts at loquacious lack of berevity in my run-on sentances, I will not twice but thrice quote Dogbert to the effect of "Bah."

has no point to begin the thread for such matter.

blackdog, maybe i should remind you that their is no flamebaiting allowed and no spamming. don't try to stretch your luck.