Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife"

Quote[/b] ]Child to 911 dispatcher: 'My daddy killed me with a butcher knife'

Thursday, October 28, 2004 Posted: 8:02 PM EDT (0002 GMT)

TACOMA, Washington (AP) -- A seriously wounded 8-year-old boy calmly described his father's deadly knife rampage during a call for help to 911. "My daddy killed me with a knife and I'm gone," the boy told a dispatcher. "Can you please send the Army men or the ambulance?"

The soft-spoken child gave a wrong address and then hung up. But a second dispatcher called back, keeping him on the line while a frantic search was under way.

On Wednesday, authorities released the remarkable tape of Anthony Sukto's calm courage during the October 22 ordeal, and the frantic efforts to find him.

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real.

"He was extremely calm," she recalled Wednesday. "It wasn't a typical response from someone who had just witnessed what he witnessed or had just been attacked."

Woodrow said while police and firefighters tried to find where Anthony was calling from, she tried to keep him on the phone.

"Are you bleeding, Anthony?" she asked. "Uh huh," he answered.

"Where are you bleeding from?" she asked. "From my stomach," he said.

"Are you there by yourself?" Woodrow asked. "No. My mom is already dead and I am the only survivor," he said.

Authorities found the home minutes later when the child's father, Tony Sukto, 36, flagged down a fire truck. Sukto has been charged with the murder of his wife, Pranee, 39, and attempted murder of his son, and has pleaded innocent.

Anthony underwent surgery for lacerations to his liver and is recovering.

Woodrow said she wants to visit the little boy to tell him something she didn't get a chance to before.

"I want to tell him how amazing he is," she said. "I don't think he knows that."

From CNN

shit, wonder what the guys excuse in court is going to be for killing his wife and slicing his son. Bet it will be a good one

I was just about to say maybe the democrats should ban kitchen knives too.

they'll plead insanity and he'll be banged up in a mental institute till the next iceage... skips the death penalty that way (well... dunno if they have the death penalty in washington state)

Damn, tough kid. Shit! I just realized.... I am eleven and I would be sitting on the couch in alittle ball crying my F**king eyes out dude! crazy_o.gif

Only an ass would make a partisan statement from this tragic incident.

"Maybe they will ban knives"...

Haha...You're a fucking joker dumbass.

I can only feel for that kid. He has a shitload of life to go through with this always in his head. If he can handle it.

His dad? Should be sent to prison period. They have special love for fuckwads like him in prison.

I can only feel for that kid. He has a shitload of life to go through with this always in his head. If he can handle it.

His dad? Should be sent to prison period. They have special love for fuckwads like him in prison.

Flamebaiting.

Flamebaiting.

So is your comment about Democrats, at the very least it is completely out of place here - Butcher knives have their use in the kitchen. Assault rifles on the other hand....

Flamebaiting.

No. What I did was FLAMING.

What YOU did was flamebaiting.

rock.gif

Well speaking of which, had the guy had an assault rifle, the kid would have probably been dead by now. wink_o.gif

Well, great, the kid lives, now how will he be raised. maybe grandparents?...

Well speaking of which, had the guy had an assault rifle, the kid would have probably been dead by now. wink_o.gif

Well, great, the kid lives, now how will he be raised. maybe grandparents?...

Sad thing is he will probably go through a series of foster homes, unable to cope with the emotional stress and trauma that this boy has been subjected to, and eventually will wind up like his father.

I hope the boy does get the help he will almost certainly need.

Yes exactly, that's the deep shit the boy might be in, it's not going to be a great life most likely. Isn't life great sometimes. sad_o.gif

Well, some people just don't have a sense of humor about any thing anymore.

A friend's mom, dieing of cancer, was about to undergo last-ditch attempt surgery to stave off the inevitable, but she jokingly asked if while they were at it, if the docters could also do a tummy-tuck and other plastic surgery, and had even marked out the blueprints on her abdomen. Young mother with a bunch of kids from teenager to toddler.

I dropped a telephone pole on my hand this summer and crushed a finger pretty bad. My dad who I'd been helping, asked if I was ok. I said "gee, I'don't know, better take off my glove and find out - yup I'm not ok."

Or the joke about the guy who everyone thinks is a goner, but the docs ask if he's allergic to anything, and he says 'yeah, bullets'.

Seriously, step outside (it's cold tonight), take a long look at the Great Pumpkin in the sky, and look for his lop-sided grin. Great find Blackdog.

Well, some people just don't have a sense of humor about any thing anymore.

A friend's mom, dieing of cancer, was about to undergo last-ditch attempt surgery to stave off the inevitable, but she jokingly asked if while they were at it, if the docters could also do a tummy-tuck and other plastic surgery, and had even marked out the blueprints on her abdomen. Young mother with a bunch of kids from teenager to toddler.

I dropped a telephone pole on my hand this summer and crushed a finger pretty bad. My dad who I'd been helping, asked if I was ok. I said "gee, I'don't know, better take off my glove and find out - yup I'm not ok."

Or the joke about the guy who everyone thinks is a goner, but the docs ask if he's allergic to anything, and he says 'yeah, bullets'.

Seriously, step outside (it's cold tonight), take a long look at the Great Pumpkin in the sky, and look for his lop-sided grin. Great find Blackdog.

Humor? Yeah nothing more humorous about a LITTLE BOY being jammed in the stomach with a butcher knife.

I'm just gonna laugh my self to sleep on this one.

Are people just to fucking retarded now to see that there is nothing A)humorous about this and B)has nothing to do with politics?

EDIT: Thats swell that you found humor in your ENTIRELY NON-LIFE THREATENING situation. I doubt that was the first thing on this young kids mind.

You completely totally absolutely blindly missed the obvious point we were making about the kid's ATTITUDE. Sure he'll have the consequences to deal with. Sure it's going to crap up his life. BUT, with an attitude like his, if he keeps it up, will help him out in the long run.

Re-read the article. This is up in my neck of the woods... rock.gif

Local paper with full article text plus pic of dispatcher Woodrow.

-edit-

Yes, they have 6 good feet of rope up here, problem is it's pulling nails to get it tagged on to the case in the first place, because we've had so many really bad apples that everyone else says "I'm not as bad as him so I shouldn't get my head popped off" etc-etc. Never mind the fact that they also have the happy juice, but they fix which one you get at sentancing with no switch-over possible. Now with the latest guy who ran up the numbers copping out a deal to sit in a box till the end of time, everyone else at state expense is asking to have their sentancings revisited, plus the gov'r's retiring (boo'd out of office) so they're all hoping for lame duck committals anyway. It's a real mess.

Quote[/b] ]

Butcher knives have their use in the kitchen. Assault rifles on the other hand...

are used to waste jackrabbits, which go into a pie in the kitchen. Mmm, tasty...

I will give you the fact that this kid already exhibits an extremely strong will, and hopefully that will get him through life, but I doubt that is all he will need. In any case, I find nothing humorous about the case, while at the same time being amazed at the kid's strength.

Quote[/b] ]

Yes, they have 6 good feet of rope up here, problem is it's pulling nails to get it tagged on to the case in the first place, because we've had so many really bad apples that everyone else says "I'm not as bad as him so I shouldn't get my head popped off" etc-etc. Never mind the fact that they also have the happy juice, but they fix which one you get at sentancing with no switch-over possible. Now with the latest guy who ran up the numbers copping out a deal to sit in a box till the end of time, everyone else at state expense is asking to have their sentancings revisited, plus the gov'r's retiring (boo'd out of office) so they're all hoping for lame duck committals anyway. It's a real mess.

I have NO idea what the hell you are talking about, but will be glad I don't live where you do. Here I just have to deal with Rick Perry.

The 6 feet of rope was a response to Messiah about his inquiry if Washington state still has the only appropiate penalty for such hedonistic evil people like the dad.

He kills his wife, attacks his son, then flags down the emergency vehicles? rock.gif

Insanity maybe? That's what he'll probably plead anyway.

He kills his wife, attacks his son, then flags down the emergency vehicles? rock.gif

Insanity maybe? That's what he'll probably plead anyway.

Most definitly. I only hope his court appointed lawyer does what is right, fucks up his defense, and lets justice evolve penitentary-style.

Nah, criminal defense guys are real good up here. They get lots of practice. Unfortunately he'll be joining the ranks of a whole bunch like him, probably up in <s>Monroe</s> Clallam Bay state pen. He'd only go to Walla-walla if they did give him the rope, and that would be at least ~20 years out, which is when he'd be up for parole anyway with what he'll probably end up getting. sad_o.gif

Yes, they have 6 good feet of rope up here, problem is it's pulling nails to get it tagged on to the case in the first place, because we've had so many really bad apples that everyone else says "I'm not as bad as him so I shouldn't get my head popped off" etc-etc.

I just love this sentence.  E E Cummings eat your heart out.  LOL  biggrin_o.gif