Sign in to follow this  
Casto

what kind of addon would you like to see

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 11 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't New Zealand the place where people are upside down confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I have a postcard from New Zealand with a world map printed upside down and "New Zealand's not Down Under!" printed in bold letters above New Zealand.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! That's cool!! You couldn't possible scan it, could ya smile.gif

I want to see an GAZ-13 "Chaika" and an ZIL 117 for russian VIP`s, Wolga and Moskvich for civilians and Land Rover Defender and Mercedes Benz UNIMOG`s in many variations.

Lada Niva and Nova (also police), an russian ambulance and more russian trucks - but Skoda and Tatra trucks would be also good. smile.gif

Not to forget an BRDM with an turret and an BTR 70 or 80 would be also cool.

Maybe mobile HQ`s which would be nice for missions (find the moving mobile HQ to prevent coordination of an planned attack..).

That would be enough for me.

What the point in making the island with NZ terrain if its too rough for vehicles. I was driving once from Hamilton to Raglan looked at the hills and rocks and thought "No way t80 ever gonna drive through here" and imagine system resources needed

I said Island but....

I would like to see a map with more land mass iwth say a river running across a part with a few bridges. Also a large (not huge) city, with a few higher buildings 5-10 story.

I like the idea of rivers and destroyable bridges. I would also like to see some more airplains. I dont know if the f4's were stil being used in 1985, but a f4 would be kewl if it wasnt a destraction from historical acuracy. And a real russian attck helecopter since the hind is really more of a troop transport with allot of fire power than it is a real attack helecopter. I could be worng thow. aslo more armored cars just because I love armored cars.

Napalm would be interesting too biggrin.gif

I could also go for some other nationalitys brought into the official game.

destroyable bridges  biggrin.gif

but then you should also have pioneer units to build new ones or repair them

wouldnt that be great ?

It would be awesome to include islands with rivers, sorta like Apocalypse Now, "PBR Street Gang." Also, to give officers or all of them sidearms would kick, and adding the spy drone copters and mini-planes as mentioned earlier would add a whole new cool demension to the battlefield.

If u wanted to hav a massive war with 64 people aside, MP would hav to b made so u could join mid game-which we need ne way, that way it could just b a massive on going war across the island. biggrin.gif