Sign in to follow this  
Mr ThunderMakeR

Custom Face Request

Would anyone out there be kind enough to do a face of Gary Busey for me???  If any of you have seen Chris Farley's movie Black Sheep youll know why I want it.  Heres some pics of him:

Busey_15.gif

buseygaryvert.jpg

gary2.jpg

Id be forever in ur debt if someone would do this for me. Ive tried doing it myself but I just cant get it right...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Jan. 10 2002,09:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have any better pictures?<span id='postcolor'>

This one's better:

cigars.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Jan. 10 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggrin.gif

Do you mean the lady with the cigars in her hair or the bright red one? I can't decide.<span id='postcolor'>

I had the siamese twins in the back in mind.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Jan. 10 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would they make a good sniper and spotter?<span id='postcolor'>

You could make a tank outta these two! wow.gif

they serve as pork/beef. when there is not enough food. they will be in the menu.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could make a tank outta these two!  <span id='postcolor'>

That would be too scary.  wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Jan. 10 2002,15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist. . . .<span id='postcolor'>

FYI, General Sedgwick did finish that sentence and even another one. See The Death of General John Sedgwick.

Ok, now that u all have totally bullshitted by thread into oblivion with modern fat-woman-tanks and Albert Einstein quotes, u OWE it to me to do a Gay Busey face!!! Avon, I know for a FACT that u can do it...PLEASE help!

Some more pics:

BuseyWorld

Unnoficial Gary Busey Page

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/garybusey/pixindex.html" target="_blank">

Lisa's Gary Busey Page</a>

I think that should be more than enough pics to do his face, if not I can find some more.

P.S. I posted a request over on OFPEC too and they locked it AND moved it into the LEAST READ forum over there!! Theyre really getting picky over there...

Why don't you go to Avon's much-spammed (j/k: go there all the time) FAQ and learn how to do it yourself. To begin with, you're going to have to have profile shots and back-of-head shots (though, I suppose with back of head/neck shots, any bulbous strawberry blonde will do).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Agua @ Jan. 11 2002,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you go to Avon's much-spammed (j/k: go there all the time) FAQ and learn how to do it yourself.  To begin with, you're going to have to have profile shots and back-of-head shots (though, I suppose with back of head/neck shots, any bulbous strawberry blonde will do).<span id='postcolor'>

As I ALREADY said, I have tried. And I cant get it right. Lets just say that Im not an artistic type of person.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr ThunderMakeR @ Jan. 11 2002,01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon, I know for a FACT that u can do it...<span id='postcolor'>

WRONGO! Someone very talented (whom I know is following this thread) made my custom face for me.

If you want that certain person to potential have pity on you, you've at least got to do the easy part yourself.

The pics you posted so far here of Gary what's-his-face are not the clearest or sharpest nor are they a perfect straight forward facing portrait pic.

Instead of giving us a list of URLs where we would have to spend our time looking this up for you, find the pick that you think meets these requirements for potentially creating an OFP custom face, display it here and get down on your knees begging the fella who's capable of doing it to grant your heart's desire.

Lol, I wish I could find the pictures from when he got thrown in jail.  Youd be surprised on how few pictures of this guy there are.  If there was a way to get screen captures of dvds on here I could post some from Black Sheep.  Anyways, heres two more pics:

GaryBusey_Granitz_178528.jpg

gary3.jpg

As for a clear, sharp, straight-forward picture of him, trust me, Ive searched, and I dont think one even exists...

I might be able to do it from the big picture. Another thing is to find some time to do it. Maybe it's ready next week and maybe not. I don't make any promises but there is a slight chance that I can do some Photoshopping for you.

I've always thought Gary looked a bit weird...

garyanimal.jpg

*innocent look*

Who? Me? wow.giftounge.gif

I have only a slight problem. I can't test the face because I can't get the picture to my own computer because my computer at work doesn't have a cd burner and my computer at home doesn't have a floppy disk drive. So the outcome might not be the best possible.

Gary Busey's weird and thats what makes him awesome! I heard somewhere that hes part Irish, part Indian. Now that could explain the weird look lol.

I cant wait to see what u come up with Gerschwarzenge. I guess Ill keep trying to do it myself until then, but using the Microsoft Paint program doesnt produce too good of results lol...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr ThunderMakeR @ Jan. 12 2002,01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but using the Microsoft Paint program<span id='postcolor'>

That program is like kryptonite to me. wow.gif

My advice: Stay away from Microsoft Paint.

yep, kryptonite, thats a good word for it lol. I think Im gonna give up on my attempts to use MS Paint, it just too hard to make a face using the 9 basic colors of the color wheel lol.

I dont really want to go buy a better paint program though because Id never use it for anything, Im not the best when it comes to art lol.