Sign in to follow this  
Barkavi

Intro

Hi, I'm barkavi. I'm having trouble w/ my OFP game, and I am angry cuz i cant play...

anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Maybe you could say why you can't play it, and then maybe someone could help you fix it?

Maybe you could say why you can't play it, and then maybe someone could help you fix it?

Maybe he just wants to say hi. biggrin_o.gif

Hi, I'm barkavi. I'm having trouble w/ my OFP game, and I am angry cuz i cant play...

anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Welcome and hi smile_o.gif

Okey-dokey, thanks for the hi's. The problem is that I have just arrived at college, and tried to install resistance and cwc- I had to use internet- passcodes because I lost the original ones. The game loads, then has very odd textures for everything. I think this might be a result of "Game fade" mad_o.gif

So, as illegal as it is, I need some working passcodes to play again.

Sorry Codemasters! I do have legit copies!

It is still illegal so this thread will probably close. If you like OFP you can get GOTY edition real easy for 10 $ or something. It's not very much and meself I've bought 2 GOTYs and 1 CWC.

I dunno. We'll have to see. I may just buy the game again. The serial was in the manual, righ?

get in contact with codemasters and see what they can do for you.

but using a dodgie code is a big NO NO, even if you r using legit copies, most of the pirate codes are banned from server or will make your game fade, And discussing such a think on this forum let alone asking for a legit key is against the rules.

If someone had the same CD Key Code as you, would they have the same ID#, or is that different for each copy, rather than each Key?

It's at times like these that you wonder if you should have completed the registration card ....

Not a good start to your life here, as with all similar discussions the thread will be closed and you will be post restricted until you provide proof of purchase.