Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

Legal issues with Valve & Vivendi Postpone HL2!

Quote[/b] ]who cares about HalLife 2    we can play OFP

Or Doom3 wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Or Halo2 or STALKER or FSW or Mercenaries or .... tounge_o.gif

If Vivendi wanted to postpone release, they would have made a motion to halt distribution of the game buy now.

Thats what I said. It will cost them way to much money to halt the release for a few more months.

Quote[/b] ]who cares about HalLife 2    we can play OFP

Or Doom3 wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

...Fanboys... always with the fanboys...

Who cares? How about people who aren't single-minded and know that OFP is the only game in the universe, maybe?

[Gareth Gates must die]

This game will be going on schedule.  November 1st it will start shipping out of amazon to my house where i pre-ordered it for my pleasure.

I have a 1800ghz pro, geforce2 video card, and 256mb ram...might new more, might not...don't know..

~Bmg

^^>>Edited<<^^

can't wait for the new THEIF game to come out.

This game will be going on schedule.  November 1st it will start shipping out of amazon to my house where i pre-ordered it for my pleasure.

I have a 1800ghz pro, geforce2 video card, and 256mb ram...might new more, might not...don't know..

~Bmg

^^>>Edited<<^^

Bmg, minimum requirements are 2.4ghz, 512mb DDR, and atleast a Ti-4600 or Radeon 9000. Now would be a good time to write up a christmas list. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]who cares about HalLife 2 we can play OFP

Or Doom3 wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Or UT2004 with Troopers, FragOps, Domain2049, AirBuccaneers, Strike-Force, Jungle Warfare, SAS, ARRRGH!, Alien Swarm...

biggrin_o.gif

Well, let me tell u something, STEAM sucks! mad_o.gif So I'm all in favour of Sierra, hope they can shut Steam down! biggrin_o.gif

Although I haven't used STEAM, I have to say I preferred WON's service. No downloading a program needed to join a TFC server... wasn't like that in my day! Oo-arr, etc.

I need a faster computer. Games nowadays are getting pretty power-intensive (not that I'm complaining, it happens).

Well, I'm happy to hear that Half-Life 2 is finally moving along. smile_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

BUZZARD @ Sep. 25 2004,15:23)]Well, let me tell u something, STEAM sucks! mad_o.gif So I'm all in favour of Sierra, hope they can shut Steam down!  biggrin_o.gif

Great explanation on why it sucks, yes the beta version last year and a half ago sucked but it's fine now.

~Bmg

^^>>Edited<<^^

Bmg, minimum requirements are 2.4ghz, 512mb DDR, and atleast a Ti-4600 or Radeon 9000. Now would be a good time to write up a christmas list. wink_o.gif

Actually, I just read that its min. requirements are 700 mhz pro, but nothing lower then that, then the full set of all of its video and sound details will range all the way up to a 3 ghz pro. Read up next time, do ya some good wink_o.gif

~Bmg

^^>>Edited<<^^

Actually, I just read that its min. requirements are 700 mhz pro, but nothing lower then that, then the full set of all of its video and sound details will range all the way up to a 3 ghz pro.  Read up next time, do ya some good  wink_o.gif

The bare minimum you will need is a Pentium II 800Mhz processor, 128MB RAM and a DX6 class graphics card.

800 instead of 700 omg 100mhz difference.

Whos wrong now bietch?! wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

*Note the overwhelmingly obvious sarcasm

I don't know why Valve is staying with this publisher.

If it's possible to terminate the contract, do it, and find a different publisher. I'm almost positive that there are MANY MANY Publishers out there willing to make a sweet deal for Valve. Instead Valve has these greedy bastards.

I don't know why Valve is staying with this publisher.

If it's possible to terminate the contract, do it, and find a different publisher.  I'm almost positive that there are MANY MANY Publishers out there willing to make a sweet deal for Valve.  Instead Valve has these greedy bastards.

Thing is that Valve have funded the entire HL2 project.