Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Lowlands Warrior: Sander's Marines

The marines have been released, together with updated versions for the Diemaco's and FN MAG/58! The marines will be the first in a series of releases this week. Check back later this week for Airmobile units, Commandos, regular infantry, cavelry, and the Leopard2A6!

promo_marnspack.sized.jpg

Why download the marines?

Because they provide you with the first ever AI controlled helmet and face-camo scripts, and they are a great piece of texturing art from our texturer Sander. Besides that, you can use them together with UKF's Marine Commando's, and any UK vehicles in scenario's all over the earth. Their credo: Qua Patet Orbis (as far as the world extends)

Why download the new Diemaco pack?

Because the reticle has been improved, the Danish designations are now complete with the M/04 designation for the LSW, and the LSW variants now all have a semi-auto mode. The best thing is the AI ammo, which fires 5-round bursts, to enforce realistic AI behaviour, and can be used on any support weapon.

Why download the new FN MAG/58?

Because it now also provides you with a series of international designations, for use with British, Swedish, French, or Belgian forces. The ammo belt now feeds at a high speed. Special AI ammo is now available, that forces the AI to fire in bursts of 5 rounds. This ammo can be used on the normal MAG/GPMG versions.

Download here and have fun!

GREAT MESSAGE !!!

Downloading now  biggrin_o.gif

fighter

smile_o.gif

EDIT: and now uploading on our ftp for next mirrors

smile_o.gif

there is a shitstorm of that.  biggrin_o.gif

Of what?  crazy_o.gif

of goodies in the pack.

"Luvly jubbly",as Del boy would say....

just one question.Is the Helmet of in safe mode a random script or does it affect all team members.Its great bye the way. biggrin_o.gif

desert.jpg

I used to have to carry the GPMG like this and it was a real pain.

woodland.jpg

Just one tiny oversight.It's the magazine amount on the "Demolition" soldier.Is he missing one magazine or is that correct.

missingmag.jpg

I know this is a pain but are you planning on changing the "grenade" menu space to only one slot per grenade as three grenades is not quite enough for that particular unit..I'm refering to S+E marines with five grenades..

grenades.jpgme171.jpg

Just one tiny oversight.It's the magazine amount on the "Demolition" soldier.Is he missing one magazine

Yup.

Quote[/b] ]or is that correct.

Nope. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I know this is a pain but are you planning on changing the "grenade" menu space to only one slot per grenade as three grenades is not quite enough for that particular unit..I'm refering to S+E marines with five grenades..

Yes, planned for the next Diemaco pack version (as is the AG36). Could take a while though. The JAM version might be an intermediate solution.

"Luvly jubbly",as Del boy would say....

just one question.Is the Helmet of in safe mode a random script or does it affect all team members.Its great bye the way. biggrin_o.gif

Yes, strange issue. AI "forgets" it sometimes. Anyway, the random nature of his bug makes it look quite natural, doesn't it?

smile_o.gif

*kiss*

Thank you!! biggrin_o.gif gotta wait till tomorrow before i can play with them... mom's gonne be furious... ah... heck, it's "tomorrow"in 22 minutes, make some missions and play them at 00:01, hey! it's officially "tomorrow" then biggrin_o.gif

can't wait for the upcoming 48 hours wink_o.gif

These are excellent, better then i ever expected (not that i doubted they would be bad tounge_o.gif , just, like the textures on the men are so good (good job Sander), and the guns look fantastic too, also getting Desert variations is a big plus too). Lot's of missions will be using these i'm sure. Great job.

(and their's a mirror on ofpbase here.)

Holy crap! Just saw that I was mentioned in the credits tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Weapon skins loosely based on skins from Half-Life: Counter-Strike , by:

- "Sixshooter"

- "Ne0 Rae"

- "Jackal"

- "Tin Soldier"

Thank you so much for crediting some of the CS skiners and modelers smile_o.gif Because of this, your always an A+ mod in my book! wink_o.gif

Great job!

damn these guys look good.....I really like the mud on the boots adds a nice "I've been in the field for 3 weeks and smell like a wet goat" kinda feel

These Marines look great, I'm really looking forward to getting home from school to try 'em biggrin_o.gif

Are the weapons JAM compatible?

When I DL'ed the JAM versions of the last Diemaco pack, I got error messages and was unable to use OFP. crazy_o.gif

Has this been fixed?

Great work, and I'm really looking forward to the airmobile and armoured units smile_o.gif

"Qua Patet Orbis, Semper Penis"

as far as the world extends, always the prick.

Thumbs up!

What ever happend to the Dutch Mercedes jeep? I liked that one so much...