Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Addon Idea

Don't you all think it would be allot better if you could control when you chute comes out?.....

If we had the C-130 then we could have HALO drops. But then again i've probably started an argument now.

The para jumps are not realistic anyway so why worry about when you shoot come out...unless you want see what it is like to smack in too the ground from 200ft.

I'm #### sure a parachute should not work properly on a 60ft drop.

Parashutes aren't necessary at all. Landing on a haystack should be possible. It's what they do in the movies, so it's gotta be real.

sorry for my stupidity but is the Haystack the circle thing with a black kinda of wire and they jump out the SeaDragon and start bouncing on the thing and sending all the stuff to that thing?

I saw those things in a Jackie Chan Movie

What would be good is to go down by rope

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't you all think it would be allot better if you could control when you chute comes out?.....<span id='postcolor'>

One word, fibre smile.gif

Oooops my bad you said "chute" not shi...errrmm anyways wink.gif

You can't control a circular parachute and if anybody start's to argue with me about this.. don't bother. 5 years ago I jumped in the army with these chutes and the are uncontrolable. You go where the wind takes you...

Well I want the option so I can do like whoever said...hit the ground from 200 feet or higher.......adds as I call fuck around factor.. biggrin.gif

actually, if you want to open your chute yourself, you can do it. go to my website below and download my mission Assassins. You start out 1000 meters in the air and you have to use radio alpha to open your parachute when you think the time is right or else you go splat on the ground.

Sounds like fun.....i'll download that as soon as I can.....

i think that the controlable parachute idea would be cool, but i'd rather be able to repel. its alot more pratical since we dont really have any big cargo planes such as the Hercules to para out of.