Sign in to follow this  
bsoldier

Metal Gear Solid...

Need AddonMaker whos playning (or play whos one time) in Metal Gear Solid... I am new on a ofp and ill dont know what to  bulid an addon. Ill need Addons : Solid Snake, Soccom (Sillenced) and termal googles (NV googles) please and whos do an this addon please send to me mail bsoldier@o2.pl OR send in BI OFP Forums...

P.S. : sorry for leagune biggrin_o.gif , i am polish man, sorry!

I've seen people try their hand at metal gear solid before. Yup. I think he'd be cool to fight with though you won't get the same gameplay you can still have your own solid snake adventures. Good luck.

Soccom (Sillenced) and termal googles (NV googles)

I think you can get a Soccom in one of the SJB handgun packs. There are also some SJB NVGs around aswell I think. Check thier site here smile_o.gif

munchstudios do very good MGS themed missions, wheres ther link? crazy_o.gif anyone kno it?

yea an it is good idea! Ninja? ok can be done... biggrin_o.gif

P.S. : sbj link not done!!!!

I think it would be much easier to do a MGS type mod using OFP 2 if the game engine is reasonably flexible and plenty of movie animations and character interaction that OFP 1 just doesn't have.

P.S. : sbj link not done!!!!

The link works for me rock.gif

and today sjb link NOT works

P.S. : and a do you can download it and send it to me (mail) ?

Quote[/b] ]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Its a message what ill have if ill enter sjb site sad_o.gif

does anyone remember seeing pictures of an ofp model of Solid Snake? Cause im almost positive I did, but i cant find em now.

Oh well, mabye i dreamt it

An a Metal Gear mod is old idea?

If somebody can please download it and send for me... Please!!!

Yes there was one made includig one of Merl, and the Ninja. Started one of SniperWolf and one of Merl in the sneak suit but dropped it due to being unable to texture it. At least the russains and terrorists have been done pretty well in OPF already.

And ill need only an a list of a downloads ill need : Solid Snake , Socom (SD) and Termal google (NV only texture)

NOTE : look on 2 site!!!

ehhh ill dont want textures from PS only made by Texture "Artist" (LOL) only ill waiting for download list biggrin_o.gif

Have them someplace off the PC game but better to make new ones from scratch seeing the model is different. Takes majr work to avoid the clipping issues.

Sorry i am dont understand it sad_o.gif and ill say : download list of : Solid Snake, Socom-SD and termal googles

munchstudios do very good MGS themed missions, wheres ther link? crazy_o.gif anyone kno it?

www.munchstudios.wz.cz, but we haven´t updated since Hawk In Nets release.

mail: munchstudios@centrum.cz

4 Bsoldier: We made MGS and commandos inspired mission Hawk In Shadows (2002, for ofp 1.46) and prequel Hawk In Nets(2003). It contain many useful scripts for this type of game called "alarm system" and some with cameras and so on.

I suggest you to take a look to our sites and download it (or wait for new version after BIS mission competition), if you have not your own well working system.

We can help a bit when not actualy busy (as now), because there are not many stuff like that.

Now, we use updated HK pack Socom (new optics), we ´ll can share (later) if you ´re interested...

Good site of MGS only its not replys to my says :

Quote[/b] ]download list of : Solid Snake, Socom-SD and termal googles
and ill need only DOWNLOAD LIST

I hate when people say "Don't make an mgs mod, it won't be the same." But who cares. Its cool to play as solid snake, even if all he can do is shoot a gun, plant a bomb, and ride in some vehicles at least its solid snake doing it. I don't mind that solid snake is riding a skateboard in other games. I don't complain im just like oh hey its solid snake. Sheesh.

hey.... and say

Quote[/b] ]download list of : Solid Snake, Socom-SD and termal googles
ill really want it... if you not want only say... if you can't be termal googles, socom only build an Solid Snake please.....

hey an Hawk in shadow is cool and hawk in net is good really...

hey an Hawk in shadow is cool and hawk in net is good really...

Thanks

Addons list:

A I said, silenced Socom is in HK pack (its not hard to find a link. Perhaps, nowdays there are more, just SEARCH.

Functional termal goggles can´t be done in OFP1 engine.

I never heard about Snake addon, just find some addonmaker you know and ask him to make it or try to make your own (its not a joke if you´re patient enough to learn and at least bit talented).

flacon m8 have u done a new hawk mission for BIS competion or have you revamped the other ones u did?