Sign in to follow this  
kevinblake

Im Leaving!

Well everyone, ive decided to leave these forum(s). All the changes between forums with the OFPN ones kinda got to me i suppose and i guess ive just lost interest in the game itself. Have fun and ill call back sometime (probably when OFP2 is released! Thanks for all the help and good times we had. Bye!

*walks off into the sunset....

Yep its all to do with your post count back on the ofpn forums you were probaly had the biggest post count there.

Well have fun in some other forums

Oh no,,

What could one say. It's sad to see you leave. Hope we'll ses you in the future.

Take care! smile.gif

Hmm, for some people post count seems to be a real fetish, sun goes up and down with postcounts....sad life.

Just can tell you don´t do anything you regret a few hours later. I too wanted to sign off of the board as Medvidek closed my Soundmod thread down without further explanation. I slept a night over it and everything was okey dokey again, cause in the end it´s all minor (virtual) belongless things, not worth to worry about.

Personally i couldn´t care less if i have 2 or 2000 posts, it means nothings, what is important that you have fun on the boards, and to exchange yourself about the game, or having a ball here in the napalm pit. if your fun here is equivalent to the postcount, than my friend you can´t be helped.

im with Satchel 100%...post counts seems to be everything on these forums...kinda makes me sick.

Bye Kev, take care bud smile.gif

As for post counts, maybe people would prefer it if we reset everyone back to zero? I know some people might not be happy about that but with the merger meaning the forum is starting afresh it would make sense for everyone to have a fresh start on a clean slate, leave the past behind and all that smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 06 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bye Kev, take care bud smile.gif

As for post counts, maybe people would prefer it if we reset everyone back to zero? I know some people might not be happy about that but with the merger meaning the forum is starting afresh it would make sense for everyone to have a fresh start on a clean slate, leave the past behind and all that smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You wouldn’t would you?

You would wouldn’t you?

*Screams*

God no is there no humanity in these forums.

*Checks myself in a rehab centre for my nervous breakdown*

LMAO awwwwwww it'll be ok, don't worry smile.gif

*pssst phone the men in the white coats quick* wink.gif

I'm posting on this forum because i like the game and because i'm having fun here. I don't race with anyone. We have people on this forum who are here just because they want a large number of posts. I'm not flaming anybody, i just know that.

Aww no sad.gif

Another veteran gone sad.gif

Best wishes mate, hope to cya around!

As for deleting post counts: he's done it before, something's tellin' me he's gonna do it again!

Hey If I wanted an incredibly large post count I would go to a forum were spam is not frowned on and spam away. I stay at these forums because I like them. The people in them are not hostile they are helpful and I can have a sensible conversation with some one when I find a thread which I find interesting.

The mighty 5 as we like to call ourselves do not spam or flame these forums and we get along with just about all the people here. We might not always be helpful (It to hard to be helpful most question get answered before I get the chance to answer then

sad.gif )

Okay that was my brief speech done.

*Steps down from soap box*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 07 2002,00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey If I wanted an incredibly large post count I would go to a forum were spam is not frowned on and spam away. I stay at these forums because I like them. The people in them are not hostile they are helpful and I can have a sensible conversation with some one when I find a thread which I find interesting.

The mighty 5 as we like to call ourselves do not spam or flame these forums and we get along with just about all the people here. We might not always be helpful (It to hard to be helpful most question get answered before I get the chance to answer then

sad.gif  )

Okay that was my brief speech done.

*Steps down from soap box*<span id='postcolor'>

AMEN!

so in other words, you guys don't care about post count, and the uber verwalter can reset them back to zero wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 06 2002,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so in other words, you guys don't care about post count, and the uber verwalter can reset them back to zero wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As long as I keep my rank I couldn’t care a less wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 07 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so in other words, you guys don't care about post count, and the uber verwalter can reset them back to zero wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok. We're talking about something else here. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 07 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO awwwwwww it'll be ok, don't worry smile.gif

*pssst phone the men in the white coats quick* wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Common, press that button. You can do it biggrin.gifwink.gif

I was 99.995% joking so you can exhale now wink.gif

Now you tell you were joking. I was already in too Å3000 of treatment. I guess I better cancel the hit man as well #### his Å10000 change your mind fee.

sad to see you got kevinblake =[[ like said before it always is when the veterans go =[[

Keep in Touch pal =]]

All the best Bro. Who know's ... I might bump into you in Cashel somtime. biggrin.gif

I would like to say THANK YOU for getting rid of the stars, some of the member never posted for anything but their posting rank, filling the forums with garbage. I hope the mature players will still be faithful to OFP and the fansites and forums left, though.

Hidden

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 07 2002,00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bye Kev, take care bud smile.gif

As for post counts, maybe people would prefer it if we reset everyone back to zero? I know some people might not be happy about that but with the merger meaning the forum is starting afresh it would make sense for everyone to have a fresh start on a clean slate, leave the past behind and all that smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I won't mind at all, please do!