Sign in to follow this  
nyles

ATI x800xt

Back to Topic please, i have a X800XT. smile_o.gif

With my 9700Pro i never had any problems in OFP.

greetz

MadPro

Hi,

sure, but it the same as with the original catalyst 4.7.

Maybe the next catalyst, 4.8, will help. I don`t know.

greetz

MadPro

mmh,strange problem  crazy_o.gif ,I have ATI 9800 proz with Omega 4.3,never 1 problem!! smile_o.gif play for hours with very high ambient temperature.

Try differents driver versions,The Omega work fine for me

my specs:

AMD XP 2600+@2400

ASUS:A7N8X with last chipset driver

ATI 9800 pro

1 Gb DDR ram

-MadPro @ July 26 2004,19:19)]Back to Topic please, i have a X800XT. smile_o.gif

With my 9700Pro i never had any problems in OFP.

greetz

MadPro

Quote[/b] ]Hi,

without -nomap, OFP gives me a blank screen, same as with my ATI 9700 Pro, that i used the last year.

Have you tried with -nomap?

Hi,

sure, with -nomap OFP runs normal as long as i play these two missions that i posted a view posts above. In these two missions i have this poles, even with -nomap.

I have no idea why this poles are appearing.

greetz

MadPro

try this

Uninstall OFPr & OFPCW ,delete directory.reinstall OFPCW & OFPr,apply last patch..try to play with clear installation unclesam.gif

It may be a driver problem.

The other people in the thread had memory artifacting from overclocked/overheating memory, however that typically affects random vertices, leading to randomly skewed geometry, which the first poster's isn't.

To make sure, underclock the X800's memory by 20-40mhz and see if it disappears. If not, post the thread/screenshots at Rage3d and/or report it to the Catalyst feedback program.

Edit: Whups, looked at some more of the screenshots - that there are polygons which are not being rendered properly makes me think it's definitely a driver problem. Similar things have occurred with 8500s in BF1942 - definitely post at Rage3d and be sure to include the screenies where there are 'holes' in the terrain.

Hi,

some replys before, i had posted, that i downclocked my card from original 520/560 Mhz to 475/450. The grafik bugs are the same as with the original clock speed.

These poles appear only in OFP, no other game or benchmark shows something like this. I don't have any artefacts in other games or benches.

The funny thing with these poles is, that they will only appear on some maps.

I will post at Rage3d. smile_o.gif

With ATI i'am finished in the next time. I've send an support email and the only thing from ATI was, that these bugs are system configuration problems made by the user of each pc. sad_o.gif

ATI=superb grafik boards, but bad support.

greetz

MadPro

Hi,

just installed Doom3 and after some time, textures gone the same as in OFP smile_o.gif

Then i've tried to set the apparture size to 64mb. I've thought that i've tried this before. smile_o.gif

Finnaly setting the apparture size to 64mb solve this problem in OFP. smile_o.gif

greetz

MadPro