Sign in to follow this  
ofpeditor

Cowboys of the Wild Wild East; Hiatus.

Wasn't entirely sure of which forum to post this in, so Hellfish or whichever moderator, if you'd please put this in the appropriate area, it'd be greatly appreciated.

As the US Military has been taking a bit step out of the limelight over in Iraq, the firm I am contracted with has gotten into a new theater. We're deploying to Iraq, meaning I'll be in Baghdad, Karbala, and Samarra and surrounding areas for upwards of three months, assisting in Rescue & Retrieval. Turns a stomach, but it'll get me away from fixing the house for a while tounge_o.gif  I wanted to write and let you know that I obviously cannot be an active part of the community, and I'm taking a hiatus until I return.

To my BAS mates - keep up the spectacular work, I'll be in touch and grabbing some photos while I'm over there smile_o.gif

If I find the time and get the chance, I'll drop a line from overseas. I hope to make a safe return here in a few months.

take care guys

Ofpeditor

Quote[/b] ]Use what you learned from the game man.

But remember in general the enemy will run for cover and not out into the middle of nowhere.

Keep safe man.

AFAIK ofpeditor was before OFP in the army so he is well trained.

Good luck m8 be sure to get back in 1 piece wink_o.gif