Sign in to follow this  
Dauragon

Pressure sensitive keyboards?

Are there any pressure sensitive keyboards to limit your speed in racing games like the Dual Shock 2 Controlle rfor PS2 harder you press X faster you go and if you press it a little you can maintain the speed at like 60kmh

would be cool for some racing games

thanks

Why?

You're better off with a steering wheel/joystick for analog control, or you could use a gamepad with analog sticks (like I do) or a converter for a PS2 pad (what I wanted sad_o.gif )

Why?

You're better off with a steering wheel/joystick for analog control, or you could use a gamepad with analog sticks (like I do) or a converter for a PS2 pad (what I wanted  sad_o.gif )

Well i like keyboards alot , i prefer keyboard then gamepads my dream would be to play ps2 games with my keyboard biggrin_o.gif

I hate when people say "why?" its like dang if you can't help then don't. Anyhow, I've never heard of them but thats not to say that they don't exist. If thats what you want id do a yahoo or google search on it. Thats the most i can help you.

I hate when people say "why?" its like dang if you can't help then don't.  Anyhow, I've never heard of them but thats not to say that they don't exist.  If thats what you want id do a yahoo or google search on it.  Thats the most i can help you.

i did , didnt find anything sad_o.gif