Sign in to follow this  
benus

NEW IRON SIGHTS

Someone from Liberation 1941-1945 mod made this Tokarev ironsight

TT_33.jpg

You can get it here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/lib4145/files/Lib_TT33_sight.rar but I guess you'll need permission to edit and repackage it.

If that fails you could find somebody with Red Orchestra mod for Unreal Tournament 2003/2004, that has a Tokarev with an ironsight view which they can take a screenshot from.

truely beautiful

thank you to everyone who has contributed to these sights and the Y2K3 mod.

depending on how fast i can get these on a model. . all that is left would be fischkopps humvees. . .which he hinted is nearly finished. . . so i keep my fingers crossed for July 25th for Release of final

beus you did awesome on those sights. . .and the rest of you i really dont know how to thank you all for jumping right in and ofering pictures referances and all the help that you did. . . everyone suprb job biggrin_o.gif after i make me something to eat im gonna start reworking the credits page again. .and i will make sure to note each and every person who contributed a sight. . weither we used it or not. . .the fact was that you did try and help and thats what counts smile_o.gif

i need a modler to help us out by maping the sight onto the model. . . it needs to be the model for the wip_45 since the texture size matchs (1024x1024).

textreswap utility is frekain out when i open it crazy_o.gif

UPDATE TIME

finsihed a TOKAREV and a MAKAROV sight.

see first side of this thread. 5th post or so i couldn't post more pics in the fisrt post. smile_o.gif

http://users.domaindlx.com/RalphWiggum/image/cz_hammer_up.JPG

http://users.domaindlx.com/RalphWiggum/image/cz_hammer_dn.JPG

first one is CZ 75B with hammer up, second with hammer down. notice that this is CZ 75B, not 75. There should not be much difference though. For hammer down pic, you need to adjust angle. My hand was crooked while holding it. you'd need to do some photoshopping.

hahahahah THX alot

dawn look at this:

CZ75.jpg

tried to paint a CZ 75 for myself

now I will rework it............. well well the one I painted looks quite good beside the real pics

UPADTE

THX to RalphWiggum pics I could make a new CZ 75.

above is the old one.

the new can be found on the first page under the Tokarev and Makarov.

THX to all

i only needed the tokerev tounge_o.gif

the CZ75 is better now i can replace that. and that should be it for the handgun sights. . .thanks alot benus and everyone else smile_o.gif

If you or anybody else would like some decent pics of a p226r's sights, i can hook you up wink_o.gif

If you or anybody else would like some decent pics of a p226r's sights, i can hook you up  wink_o.gif

What else can u get?

I can get pics of a SA Milspec 1911, and a Walther P22...

that is how it goes: SOON there will be a new (FINAL) release of the config project Y2K3 :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=38303

after that I will release those sights for FREE use for everyone who wants them chance them.... or whatever !!!!!

and if there is anyone out there who needs his personal sight for an addon .... or something. just PM me or e-mail me.

OFP.benus@gmx.net

__

On behalf of Benus, pictures of the following are needed.

-Sig P228

-MK23 Socom

-Browning Hi Power (MK3)

-Browning Hi Power (wooden grip version "tactical" i think, will clarify that later)

He's making them on request for me, but they will be totally public, so it benefits you all to help  tounge_o.gif

Benus' P226

p226.jpg

Still need the ones listed in the above post!

NEEDED:

-Sig P228

-MK23 Socom

-Browning Hi Power (MK3)

-Browning Hi Power (wooden grip version "tactical" i think, will clarify that later)

plese send pis to OFP.benus@gmx.net