Sign in to follow this  
drow

911 The Road To Tyranny

Has anyone seen this?

Search for it on Kazzaa, I was trying to find a vid-cam rip off of Feranheight 911 and found this by accident, every f**king American citizen should see this documentary, youll see why when you watch it.

The first half of it I was thinking, this is some serious conspiracy theory shit, it tells about how the “New World Order† (Bush senior and Co.) makes (or funds, and definitly knows about anyways) so called "terrorist attacks" then tell the country, "WE NEED TO MAKE THESE NEW RULES SO WE CAN FIGHT THE TERRORISTS". What noone notices is that we are loosing all our liberties, they are training us to accept being fucked over, violated, having military police in our cities flying unmarked black helicopters, and yes they even have plans to reduse the worlds population by 80% or it (the earth) will eventually die. Why dont they help the AIDS crisis in Africa you ask?...

It then blew my mind for the second half of the movie with some really disturbing facts about America, FBI, terrorist acts, military takeovers of towns in the US later explained as "training exerscises" and all that shit.

A cop in Arkensaw or some place killed 2 soldiers on a military excercize.. know why? their excercise was in disarming local officials, like training to go into rural US and disarm the local authorities... well obviously that cop wasnt taking it, and blasted the two soldiers. And in the same week (or month i cant recall) there was another incident of a cop shooting a soldier in the same state.

And dudes, Im Canadian, im not even American but this movie scared the shit out of me, I have never been into this shit at all, or even politics at all, I waste all my time modding ofp so Im no conspiracy theory nut. Trust me!!! See this Documentary, especially if you are American, you owe it to yourself!

((Admins, if I have said something that cant be said, liek "use kazzaa" then tell me so i can edit it, please dont close this topic, people should know about this.))

im not the paranoid type, or at least i wasnt till i saw this, trust me.

Quote[/b] ]Why dont they help the AIDS crisis in Africa you ask?...

You obviously didn't watch the state of the union address. Many billions of dollars are being spent on their medicines, treatment, etc.

ok fine, but they probably f**kin introduced AIDS there in the first place smart guy.

Watch the movie then come back and talk.

Quote[/b] ]ok fine, but they probably f**kin introduced AIDS there in the first place smart guy.

put down the tin-fold hat....

You obviously didn't watch the state of the union address.  Many billions of dollars are being spent on their medicines, treatment, etc.

come on.

It's the same if u gave a drug addict a $.

Won't help.

It takes more than just the bucks.

Quote[/b] ]It then blew my mind for the second half of the movie with some really disturbing facts about America, FBI, terrorist acts, military takeovers of towns in the US later explained as "training exerscises" and all that shit.

explain the disturbing facts about America, plz.

You're from Canada? Maybe thats why you're fooled by this video because I live in America and i know that the only reason those black helicopters fly over all the time is because they are looking for criminals, we call them the ghetto birds. They're not even black. I was going to joke around and lead you on into believing that video but ill tell you this, whats happening is this video is meant to make another country liberate USA much the same way that USA "liberated" Iraq. Only our citizens aren't complaining about getting their @$$ kicked for losing the olympics so theres really no reason to fear for our lives. I'm not a soldier, a cop, or work for the government. I'm a middle class citizen who's mom is a nurse and im a hip hop producer. I have nothing to do with conquering the world, im just trying to survive and i can tell you theres nothing to worry about. Don't be so gullible.

Quote[/b] ]ok fine, but they probably f**kin introduced AIDS there in the first place smart guy.

put down the tin-fold hat....

ok whatever this comment means,

sorry for being a dick, but check this movie out guys, i think its an independant documentary, so look for it on line, you wont see it in movie stores, he flat out blames the FBI for alot of "terrorist acts" that have happened.

I feel like a fanatic about this shit all from one day, one movie, and im the most layed back guy i know, trust me, watch it.

You're from Canada?  Maybe thats why you're fooled by this video because I live in America and i know that the only reason those black helicopters fly over all the time is because they are looking for criminals, we call them the ghetto birds.  They're not even black.  I was going to joke around and lead you on into believing that video but ill tell you this, whats happening is this video is meant to make another country liberate USA much the same way that USA "liberated" Iraq.  Only our citizens aren't complaining about getting their @$$ kicked for losing the olympics so theres really no reason to fear for our lives.  I'm not a soldier, a cop, or work for the government.  I'm a middle class citizen who's mom is a nurse and im a hip hop producer.  I have nothing to do with conquering the world, im just trying to survive and i can tell you theres nothing to worry about.  Don't be so gullible.

I lived in California for 2 years, they are the most un-informed people i have ever met... dont get me started...

I know all about the ghetto bird, but thats different, the ghetto bird isnt a blackhawk, or apache or some other crazy fuckin chopper, its the same as the news station choppers.

WOW!!!! after actually reading your whole post, u are EXACTLY like californians, u probably live there.

Watch the movie, i was sceptical... just watch it then talk to me.

You obviously didn't watch the state of the union address.  Many billions of dollars are being spent on their medicines, treatment, etc.

I bet the price of one fighter jet is about the same as the amount of money that you give to those people...

Don't take that too literally...

You obviously didn't watch the state of the union address. Many billions of dollars are being spent on their medicines, treatment, etc.

come on.

It's the same if u gave a drug addict a $.

Won't help.

It takes more than just the bucks.

Lets see we're giving them money for programs to educate people over there about aids, money for doctors/treatment/etc, and some of the medicines themselves.

Any ideas of what more we could do? rock.gif

edit: You guys' (the conspiracy theorists) theme song should be They're coming to take me away. tounge_o.gif

BIS can not and will not endorse the use of file sharing apps and other means that have the potential use of pirating software and other copyright protected material. Therefore, this is being closed.

drow, watch your attitude, you are very close to earning a suspension with the way you have been replying.