Mister Frag

OFP videography

If you can believe it, this was done on my pIII 650mhz comp with a 32mb tnt2 card. What I did was change the game speed (setacctime 0.25) so it played in slow motion, recorded it with fraps 1.9a, and then sped up the framerate in a program called VirtualDub. In reality all three missions gave me 1-2 fps or less, but with the setacctime thing I got a 30 fps animation. The big 278 gun explosion was so laggy that fraps actually took multiple shots of the same frame (which I had to remove of course). Also, there were so many of the little debris particles that some just 'stuck' in the air and waited for more of the particles to disappear.

That's wicked clever. And so stupid obvious if you think about it. All this time people have been seeing pre-rendered movies like Toy Story and Shrek but noone except you ever thought of doing the same thing on a private scale. wow_o.gif

this was the start of a movie but i never finished it, its like 1Ë year old.

[MOM] vs [sBS] TCZ C&H Gfyfssb (save target as)

EDIT:

Found another old movie from my [MOM] Days, when u seen this one you get my signature smile_o.gifPublic Game on DesertRats

EDIT2:

Found hte first movie i ever made, 2 years old and it was made in Paint (text) and windows movie maker tounge_o.gif

http://elitegamers.no-ip.org/ofp/movies/MISC/Hela2.WMV

Is it me or are none of those links working? rock.gif

Links working now...

http://www.own-age.com/

OK its time to really find out if the vids in this thread are any good or not! I suggest everyone who want to publish a movie do it at http://www.own-age.com/. This website have 500 users online 24/7, a movie can get nice feedback ect ect. I just tried to submit one (waiting for confirm). They got nice feedback and rating system. This site aims for quality movies so i hope mine will be accpeted biggrin_o.gif .

Theres also a option that http://www.own-age.com/ can host your movies aswell. Not a 20mb one but a 200-400Mb full movie release!

//Cain GL guys tounge_o.gif

cain

actually - thx smile_o.gif sometimes u r not as annoying as usually smile_o.gif

gonna upload them with my movies too later

about The accident II movie -

Leonardo De Caprio wanted ! cause the movie is veeeeeery sad! girls free!

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Master_Chief @ Aug. 17 2004,19:55)

If you can believe it, this was done on my pIII 650mhz comp with a 32mb tnt2 card. What I did was change the game speed (setacctime 0.25) so it played in slow motion, recorded it with fraps 1.9a, and then sped up the framerate in a program called VirtualDub. In reality all three missions gave me 1-2 fps or less, but with the setacctime thing I got a 30 fps animation. The big 278 gun explosion was so laggy that fraps actually took multiple shots of the same frame (which I had to remove of course). Also, there were so many of the little debris particles that some just 'stuck' in the air and waited for more of the particles to disappear.

That's wicked clever. And so stupid obvious if you think about it. All this time people have been seeing pre-rendered movies like Toy Story and Shrek but noone except you ever thought of doing the same thing on a private scale. wow_o.gif

I did the exact same thing for my newest video, which should be out sometime next week. It's going to be beyond filled with... stuff. Realistic war, with 400 vs 400 instead of maybe 30 vs 30. Enormous battlefields. But anyways, here's a link to my last video, Krieg. The warzone after the neo-classical part is what I prerendered. 250 VS 250 on Randinsel Island

Krieg - 11 MB

And my older video, dating wayy back :P

Simply titled "Promo"

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Master_Chief @ Aug. 17 2004,19:55)

That's wicked clever.  And so stupid obvious if you think about it.  All this time people have been seeing pre-rendered movies like Toy Story and Shrek but noone except you ever thought of doing the same thing on a private scale.  wow_o.gif

I did the exact same thing for my newest video, which should be out sometime next week. It's going to be beyond filled with... stuff. Realistic war, with 400 vs 400 instead of maybe 30 vs 30. Enormous battlefields. But anyways, here's a link to my last video, Krieg. The warzone after the neo-classical part is what I prerendered. 250 VS 250 on Randinsel Island

Krieg - 11 MB

Simply titled "Promo"

You got some skills, try to make a story of one of your movies like Smer4 and you do really good!, Seems we solved the lagging problem with setacctime, guess i have to find somthing els to complain about now lol j/k smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I did the exact same thing for my newest video, which should be out sometime next week. It's going to be beyond filled with... stuff. Realistic war, with 400 vs 400 instead of maybe 30 vs 30. Enormous battlefields. But anyways, here's a link to my last video, Krieg. The warzone after the neo-classical part is what I prerendered. 250 VS 250 on Randinsel Island

Krieg - 11 MB

Simply titled "Promo"

really strong comp .. huh .. dreaming to get like yours smile_o.gif)))

to be really honest i liked music smile_o.gif)))))) and .. of course .. not lagging huge battles.

guys, tell me how to pouse in game ( make this slow pousing moving ) and how to scroll camera around without unit !? thx

*STOPS THE VID 20.56785 SEC IN IT*

Dude, thats what i call a good movie and i only sen 20 sec of it!!! DUde who made that one? Give him a hug from me!

EDIT: i bet 2nd one is better :P

EDIT2: just a shame it wasnt render with a good quality, some parts of the movie gives me a spielberg quality reaction but some are just cain quality biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Nah Really nice one. Id love to send em out to everyone and say f--k you, you made the wrong call, got the wrong game boy, now go and find the bomb.!

Quote[/b] ]OK its time to really find out if the vids in this thread are any good or not! I suggest everyone who want to publish a movie do it at http://www.own-age.com/. This website have 500 users online 24/7, a movie can get nice feedback ect ect. I just tried to submit one (waiting for confirm). They got nice feedback and rating system. This site aims for quality movies so i hope mine will be accpeted   .

hi, yes, it was accepted but the link is soooo slow !!!!! and it is 200 MB!!!!! so, it says 4 hours to Dl and, of course, i didn't.

any way, i posted my accident here, so, only 2 guys in, u and me for flashpoint so far smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Dude, thats what i call a good movie and i only sen 20 sec of it!!! DUde who made that one? Give him a hug from me!

that's the old movie and this is VS1, so, i think develepers made the video too.

the accident II movie soon is up, it's almost done. what i want to say - accident II is pathetic, mexican serial style, cry girl movie smile_o.gif))))))))))

No very violent battle scenes between chechen and russian infantry?

No massive airbattles between american and russian jets?

sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]No very violent battle scenes between chechen and russian infantry?

No massive airbattles between american and russian jets?

nope smile_o.gif)))))) i'm tired from this. i've made already so many of this so, don't want to double my self. specially, everyone is filming the same. so, this is gona be a little bit other. i'm filming VIT future addon F117 and russian Su27, so, there are planes fighting here, but the movie is not about the planes smile_o.gif)) this is about the love and death smile_o.gif)))) probably next my movie will be weapen free at all! smile_o.gif

I want to see spets naz choping peoples heads off!

And american tanks rolling up some ones ass!

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I want to see spets naz choping peoples heads off!

And american tanks rolling up some ones ass!

in time, sir, in time.

great video! only problem that ive found is the translation at the end of the video.

"the pilot from su27 (i thought the f117 fighter died?) died from the hearth (what?) attack three days later in the hospital. doctors were fighting for his life for two hours but his heart did not recover and whould (would) not thumb (what exactly did you mean?)"

i smell engrish

Quote[/b] ]"the pilot from su27 (i thought the f117 fighter died?)

we don't care about f117 pilot, we are sad that su27 pilot died from heart attack smile_o.gif)))))

really sorry for bad spalling, bad in english smile_o.gif

thumb-thump smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]great video.... didnt make me cry

have u dedicated your self as BABY -

xa xa xa

LOL

thx dude about kind words

That was a neat video but I have a hard time believing that crap about our aircraft being that easy to pick up on radar. Were you being serious about that or was it just for the movie?

Monty

That was a neat video but I have a hard time believing that crap about our aircraft being that easy to pick up on radar. Were you being serious about that or was it just for the movie?

Monty

Erm. It's real dude.

Whit the new Ruskie Radars, the F117 is only "stealthy"...