Sign in to follow this  
sputnik monroe

HYKs US infantry 1.3 Where?

Why don't any of the addon sites like ofp info and others carry it? For some reason they all have 1.2.

On A side note I can't download off FTP servers. Whats the advantage of FTP? Why are more and more sites using it?

when and where did you hear there was a HYK 1.3? the farthest i know of is 1.2, if u do locate 1.3 then tell the entire ofp community.

when and where did you hear there was a HYK 1.3? the farthest i know of is 1.2

Me too.

DAMN IT! you made me jump at this thread! I thought we had a new Infantry mod for a second.... sad_o.gif

I can't see how this great addon could be improved..apart from this little mistake on the woodland 85 and desert 91 units...Notice the "reverse" US marking on the water bottle.

untitled175.jpg

If there will be any 1,3 I hope it will include Winter units biggrin_o.gif

If there will be any 1,3 I hope it will include Winter units  biggrin_o.gif

I would like that as i'm not a big fan of the winter units available at the moment apart from the FDF units.Only problem with winter units is theres nothing much out there which is of real quality unlike the woodland and desert units.I suppose it's because there hasn't been any real conflicts in a winter enviroment except Bosnia but even that wasn't a "true" winter conflict.

Argh sorry guys. I'm not above admiting when I'm wrong. 1.2 is the highest version. I could almost swear there was a 1.3. Darn I would like to see the reverse SU on the left canteen fixed to.

Would be nice if Hyk was back, he was a exellent addon maker.

Argh sorry guys. I'm not above admiting when I'm wrong. 1.2 is the highest version. I could almost swear there was a 1.3. Darn I would like to see the reverse SU on the left canteen fixed to.

I knew it was too good to be true.That Hyakushiki is one tough dude to track down.I think nearly every addon maker on this forum has tried to email him at some point so as to get his permission to use his US soldiers in ther configs and so on..Oh well like i said there's nothing much you can fault version 1.2 on anyway so we should be thankfull for that  smile_o.gif .

I think to avoid any confusion this thread shouldf be locked - if there are any updates beyond 1.2, feel free to start a new thread. wink_o.gif